Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Duemig.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucfan11

Starter

#15 : October 30, 2006, 06:25:31 PM

He's already backtracking as he interviews Joey Gallaway, right now.  Joey's answers make sense.   

replica

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 30, 2006, 06:29:55 PM

I thought Grudens answers made sense, too many blitzes, corners, safeties..If you burn them they'll stop doing it. Duemig got me fired up about not running the ball but Gruden made sense to me and calmed me down. Ian Beckles just pisses me off to no end. Should we buy him a PI account so he knows what the hell he is talking about??

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 30, 2006, 06:30:46 PM

Every week I lose more and more faith in Gruden as a Head Coach & playcaller. Letting a Rookie throw that many times when you have a solid RB on the field what is he thinking??

Last year everyone **CENSORED**ed because he "ran Caddy too much"...WTF?

LOL ... it sounds like they just like to bitc_ ... it's no win for Gruden right now.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 30, 2006, 06:39:16 PM

It's always a no win for Head Coaches and Starting QB's...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : October 30, 2006, 06:53:13 PM

I can't find a translator for Gru's brand of Coachspeak. Total gibberish.

replica

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 30, 2006, 06:58:36 PM

I thought Grudens answers made sense,

Gruden was full of it today. We had to throw with the wind? Really, I see the Giants threw excessively with the wind. Teams stack the box and attacked our run game? Holy cow, that's a newsflash. I doubt that ever happens with a rookie QB or to any other team that wants to run the ball. I'm so sick of hearing the "8 in the box" crap. Think LT sees 8 in the box? LJ? PIT gets 8 up? Yeah, never. I'm also not sure how CB blitzes with dT's dropping into cover screws up your runs unless you only run outside.

If you are hearing "we can't run into 8 in the box" then what your Coach BS to English translator should say is "Our line sucks".

LMAO on your translation...I agreed with the fact that if we would have hit Joey on some of those dropped passes it would have eased the blitzing.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#21 : October 30, 2006, 07:00:04 PM

I thought Grudens answers made sense,

Gruden was full of it today. We had to throw with the wind? Really, I see the Giants threw excessively with the wind. Teams stack the box and attacked our run game? Holy cow, that's a newsflash. I doubt that ever happens with a rookie QB or to any other team that wants to run the ball. I'm so sick of hearing the "8 in the box" crap. Think LT sees 8 in the box? LJ? PIT gets 8 up? Yeah, never. I'm also not sure how CB blitzes with dT's dropping into cover screws up your runs unless you only run outside.

If you are hearing "we can't run into 8 in the box" then what your Coach BS to English translator should say is "Our line sucks".

But then again, naming off teams like the Chargers, the Chiefs, and the Steelers when talking about offensive lines and comparing them to ours speaks for itself.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 30, 2006, 07:02:55 PM

www.620wdae.com

blasting gruden today.....ouch!

And did you listen to the Galloway show?  he had Steve with his tail between his legs tied in knots.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : October 30, 2006, 07:13:00 PM

Joey is also full of it. What did you expect him to say--my bad?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 30, 2006, 07:13:07 PM

www.620wdae.com

And did you listen to the Galloway show? he had Steve with his tail between his legs tied in knots.

could you elaborate a little? I didn't get a chance to hear his show today. Thanks,

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 30, 2006, 07:15:27 PM

www.620wdae.com

And did you listen to the Galloway show? he had Steve with his tail between his legs tied in knots.

could you elaborate a little? I didn't get a chance to hear his show today. Thanks,

Duemig tried to get on the play calling and lack of running and Jeoy chewed him up, in a nice way.  Basically Joey said there was plenty of more run plays called but the front the Giants showed changed the play at the line. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 30, 2006, 07:28:56 PM

www.620wdae.com

Duemig tried to get on the play calling and lack of running and Jeoy chewed him up, in a nice way. Basically Joey said there was plenty of more run plays called but the front the Giants showed changed the play at the line.

people are f-ing idiots.

Gruden will get blasted all day and won't say this but the players know the real deal. Rediculous........

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#27 : October 30, 2006, 08:19:11 PM

So Gruden calls multiple plays and the QB picks the best one depending on the coverage.   Not news to me, but it obviously must be news to a multitude of Buc fans and radio personalities blaming Gruden for all the passing calls.  Until we burn some of these teams in the passing game, expect teams to force us to pass.   

BTW...Come on Duemig... tell us how Mike did with the dump off passes thrown his way.   Seemed like Gruden tried to get him the ball a number of times yesterday.   I don't remember any broken tackles or big plays, though.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : October 30, 2006, 08:22:56 PM

Sitting here waiting for the burning of another team...ANY team...

#29 : October 30, 2006, 08:23:25 PM

Sitting here waiting for the burning of another team...ANY team...
..what?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Duemig.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools