Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Duemig.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : October 30, 2006, 08:49:22 PM

Sitting here waiting for the burning of another team...ANY team...
..what?
See post above by mark 2001. We're going to "burn" a team with our passing game.

#31 : October 30, 2006, 08:51:03 PM

Sitting here waiting for the burning of another team...ANY team...
..what?
See post above by mark 2001. We're going to "burn" a team with our passing game.
we will, I don't doubt that at all, then you'll come running with your 7 jersey even if it is for 'Anti-Chris'

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 30, 2006, 10:47:00 PM

I can't find a translator for Gru's brand of Coachspeak. Total gibberish.

To those unfamiliar with NFL football, I'm sure that's how it sounds.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 30, 2006, 11:49:47 PM

Every week I lose more and more faith in Gruden as a Head Coach & playcaller. Letting a Rookie throw that many times when you have a solid RB on the field what is he thinking??

Caddy has been awful this year... he in no means is good this year.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 31, 2006, 06:57:08 AM

I think that Gruden just needs to  "MAKE" this team play better.  This team has a talent gap as related to the rest of the league.  The Buzzards have come home to roost.  The defense was kept together for years for the most part.  High Draft picks were non existent before the  2004 draft, the
D has gotten old and needs to be retooled.  The wasted FA money on the dinosaurs, and a lack of room has killed the team.  This team just isn't very good and they are not able to come out and dominate anyone, they are a bottom 5 team because of no talent.  You can say what you want to we have a lot of 1. May be good's, and more 2.Used to be good's.......

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 31, 2006, 08:35:59 AM

Big dawg was so full of himself yesterday, and as usual, so ignorant about his opinions.  I actually had to flip over to 1010 and listen to the Chicks.  They had Wayne Fontes on there who was pretty much blasting the tampa media who couldn't understand the reason Gruden was passing the ball.  He went into detail, but what he said made sense unlike the monday morning head coaches on here... ::)  How much does it about Tampa sports radio when the chicks have a much more informed show than what the dawg does?  :P

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 31, 2006, 08:47:41 AM

Big dawg was so full of himself yesterday, and as usual, so ignorant about his opinions.  I actually had to flip over to 1010 and listen to the Chicks.  They had Wayne Fontes on there who was pretty much blasting the tampa media who couldn't understand the reason Gruden was passing the ball.  He went into detail, but what he said made sense unlike the monday morning head coaches on here... ::)  How much does it about Tampa sports radio when the chicks have a much more informed show than what the dawg does?  :P

Can you elaborate on what he said????Thanks,

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 31, 2006, 08:52:14 AM

Joey is also full of it.

Yeah, right. An actual player from this team, someone who is on the field, comes on and contradicts your personal viewpoint so he must be "full of it".

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 31, 2006, 08:56:50 AM

Joey is also full of it.

Yeah, right. An actual player from this team, someone who is on the field, comes on and contradicts your personal viewpoint so he must be "full of it".

I don't get it either DTG....

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#39 : October 31, 2006, 08:57:35 AM

www.620wdae.com

blasting gruden today.....ouch!

no i had left work by that point and had been home already....but from what has been said, i guess i should see if i can listen to the podcast
And did you listen to the Galloway show?  he had Steve with his tail between his legs tied in knots.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#40 : October 31, 2006, 03:28:29 PM

he is still bashing gruden today.....this time acting like an ass about it

Garv

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 31, 2006, 03:36:15 PM

It's ALL about ratings and judging from this thread? It works.
Jon Gruden IS subject to criticism but any talk or type of replacing him is asinine IMO.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Duemig.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools