Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Start McCown Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 30, 2006, 05:50:55 PM

I just remember the passes at peoples shoes..

But simms did the same thing last year and did get better.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 30, 2006, 06:23:49 PM

You don't recall the out patterns that were so far out they went out of bounds?

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 30, 2006, 06:29:08 PM

This couldn't be said in the other "start mccown" topic started right after the game yesterday?  It's a very bad idea.  The guy isn't game ready.  It ain't gonna happen.  You ever throw a ball in fast swirling wind?  Even short it doesn't look pretty.  Guess Manning only having about 155 yards was because of our stellar Defense and not a result of the wind.

replica

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 30, 2006, 06:31:34 PM

I don't normally do this, but I'm actually hoping Gruden activates and starts (or at least plays) McCown.

My reasoning:

We're 2-5 and not going anywhere.

McCown has more experience in this offense.

McCown is mobile.

My concerns:

After coming off a knee injury, will McCown still be mobile?

Hell, it can't hurt to see the guy play.

Grads is not playing bad so to speak, no turnovers, the damn WR's are dropping great passes. Let's leave Grads in and see if he can lead this team back to the playoffs next year.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 30, 2006, 06:46:34 PM

The game plan is Marty-Ball-esque.

I don't think Marty ever threw the ball 48 times.

No doubt.  Where did that idea even come from???

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : October 30, 2006, 06:58:51 PM

I believe they're taking resumes & setting up tryouts at One Buc Palace tomorrow. Please line up next to the glass football.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#21 : October 30, 2006, 07:19:21 PM

No.  No.  No.  Grads is the future of this team and we need to move forward with him at the helm.  If he turns into Simms then hell yes bring in Luke, but if he continues as he is now, it's his job to lose.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#22 : October 30, 2006, 08:12:13 PM

No. No. No. Grads is the future of this team and we need to move forward with him at the helm. If he turns into Simms then hell yes bring in Luke, but if he continues as he is now, it's his job to lose.
ROTFLMAOP!!!Where's the rolling around laughing smiley when you need him??!! Open your eyes--they were obviously closed during that entire debachle of a game!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 30, 2006, 08:13:26 PM

Gruden is never wrong. If he believes in Grads, we all believe in Grads. Don't doubt the smartest man ever.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : October 30, 2006, 08:21:12 PM

If Grads is the future my season tix may actually be up for grabs. And no ignorant "jump off the bandwagon" comments required. The bandwagon mar have lost a wheel. I am allowed to debate the product I pay $2,500 a yr for.

#25 : October 30, 2006, 08:25:56 PM

If Grads is the future my season tix may actually be up for grabs. And no ignorant "jump off the bandwagon" comments required. The bandwagon mar have lost a wheel. I am allowed to debate the product I pay $2,500 a yr for.
....go ahead, a real fan will fill the seats. Make sure you take your empty tissue boxes and your pics of Chris Simms and Tony Dungy with you okay?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#26 : October 30, 2006, 08:29:00 PM

Yyou are too stupid too debate with. I was here before Dungy or Simms & I'll be here after. I am not willing to settle for piss poor excuses for Buc ball.

#27 : October 30, 2006, 08:30:50 PM

Yyou are too stupid too debate with. I was here before Dungy or Simms & I'll be here after. I am not willing to settle for piss poor excuses for Buc ball.
....wow the irony is strong in this one

#28 : October 30, 2006, 08:32:15 PM

also if your willing to sell your tickets for a 2-5 start, what did you do when we were 7-9 then 5-11? Oh..that's right we went 11-5 last year, now it makes sense.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : October 30, 2006, 08:38:14 PM

The point is we weni 7-9 & 5-11. Then we went 11-5. Now we suck again & they want to use the same excuses--salary cap, lack of draft picks. Enough! Put up or shut up! Enough BS!!The "offensive genius" needs to stop being offensive!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Start McCown Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools