Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Start McCown Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 30, 2006, 11:08:54 PM

Well hell, then it is Ronde's fault!!!!!!!!!!  LMAO!

Yeah. Monte's a lousy coach. He should be telling Ronde before every game: "Now Ronde, you intercept two of those passes and run them back all the way for a TD now, you hear?" Like Gruden should be telling his receivers each game: "Ok now, when you guys are open for a touchdown and the ball hits you right in the hands, you catch that thing now, you hear? Don't drop it. Dropping it is bad."

#46 : October 30, 2006, 11:11:30 PM

Maybe Clayton and Galloway should be placed in time out.  Better yet, bench them both.  Our chances of winning go up 80% with #84 and #80 parked on the pine.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 30, 2006, 11:16:29 PM

Maybe Clayton and Galloway should be placed in time out.  Better yet, bench them both.  Our chances of winning go up 80% with #84 and #80 parked on the pine.

Hey, now there's an idea. Let's start Paris Warren instead of either of those guys. Did you know the Bucs HAVE NEVER LOST A GAME in which Paris Warren has caught a pass? It's true!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#48 : October 30, 2006, 11:20:04 PM

Those of you who are PI go over there & see what PR is saying about Mahan/Buening. There is something going on there bacause Mahan IS awful (should not have to explain that) & Buening sprained his ankle in TRAINING CAMP? Are you kidding me? He's NOT on the injury report.

Badbud8

Second String

#49 : October 31, 2006, 07:07:10 AM

If Grads is the future my season tix may actually be up for grabs. And no ignorant "jump off the bandwagon" comments required. The bandwagon mar have lost a wheel. I am allowed to debate the product I pay $2,500 a yr for.

Hey,,, if you dont want to spend the $$$$$,,,,,,,, simple,,,,,,,Don't. Nobody here cares what you Do or Don't spend on Tickets,,,,,You dont buy them someone else will.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 31, 2006, 08:33:49 AM

I think what we have is a conglomeration of events from bad players to bad play calling all resulting in a wacko franchise. Its not Grads fault, its not grudens fault... We should play McCown, why not? Take a look at the guy, lets evalute him. Give grads a couple more games, I don't care, but we should look at McCown at some point to see what he has to offer. Do we need 3 new QB's or 2 or what???

Baghead #2
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Start McCown Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools