Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GolfSmith anyone?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #30 : May 16, 2007, 11:03:14 AM »

oh yeah, happy birthday (belated).

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #31 : May 16, 2007, 11:33:44 AM »

Golf is fun.

I suck.

I still use my dad's old Ping irons, minus the 6 iron (my best club), because the shaft broke the last time I threw it at the golf cart.

I suck.

You sound like my Brother in Law. He actually has to drive further in the cart to find his clubs than to take the next shot :)
Lost my sandwedge in a lake once.

Believe it or not I kicked it in the water. It was actually pretty freaky. All laws of physics were defied.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #32 : May 16, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »

I still use my dad's old Ping irons, minus the 6 iron (my best club), because the shaft broke the last time I threw it at the golf cart.

You sound like my Brother in Law. He actually has to drive further in the cart to find his clubs than to take the next shot :)

I had a friend with a VERY bad temper twenty years ago.  He snapped that many shafts on the golf course that his nickname was ‘Snapper’.  I remember one round in particular when he broke 6 or 7 shafts, we were pissing our sides laughing at him.   He was lucky though, one of our group was the assistant pro and he got a real good deal on new shafts.

He threw his entire golf bag in a pond on the 13th Tee once, then we spent the next 30 minutes trying to recovery it.   [banghead]

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #33 : May 16, 2007, 11:37:01 AM »

He threw his entire golf bag in a pond on the 13th Tee once, then we spent the next 30 minutes trying to recovery it.   [banghead]

LMAO!

« #34 : May 16, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »

I got the feeling this thread was not so much for information on the golf shop but a subtle way for Chrispy to say "Hey everyone, it's my birthday today!" so people will say "Happy birthday Chrispy!"

Ummmmm wrong; I actually did want to hear some things about GolfSmith before heading over there, but it looks like nobody has ever been.  ::)

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #35 : May 16, 2007, 05:48:59 PM »

I got the feeling this thread was not so much for information on the golf shop but a subtle way for Chrispy to say "Hey everyone, it's my birthday today!" so people will say "Happy birthday Chrispy!"

Ummmmm wrong; I actually did want to hear some things about GolfSmith before heading over there, but it looks like nobody has ever been. ::)

I was joking.

« #36 : May 16, 2007, 05:56:07 PM »

My bad; but it was nice I got some B-Day shout outs!!  ;D

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #37 : June 05, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »

Has anyone been to this store yet, and how is the merchandise and prices compared to other places?? I just got $300 for my birthday(which is today)and I am going to go and maybe look into a new set of irons there.

Glad you found some clubs with your $$$$. I would have gone with the Pings, myself.

« #38 : June 05, 2007, 05:16:41 PM »

Dude I went and bought some new golf shoes that were $90 and a few other things, and used the leftover $180 and bought the best I could for that price(and they felt sweeet out on the course two weeks ago).

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #39 : June 05, 2007, 05:34:27 PM »

Ummmmm wrong; I actually did want to hear some things about GolfSmith before heading over there, but it looks like nobody has ever been. ::)

I was joking.
THIS coming from the guy who berated me for doing the same thing? (making a joke, then the person getting pissed, only for me to tell them I was kidding)

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #40 : June 05, 2007, 05:39:44 PM »

Forged are great for low handicap player but anyone above 10 is probably better with peripheral weighting.
Forged clubs are not necessarily blades. I have a set of forged Mizunos that are cavity back and at the least Nike makes a similar set.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

« #41 : June 05, 2007, 06:43:40 PM »

BTW, I did finally checkout GolfSmith and it was awesome and if you're a golfer you will be in heaven for sure(their indoor driving range was cool as hell)!!  ;D

« #42 : June 06, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »

Lame....... ::)

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #43 : June 06, 2007, 04:38:02 PM »

How cool is Hell though?

I have never been nor have I heard from anyone who has, but by all accounts in the Bible it seems to be a hot place, no?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #44 : June 07, 2007, 01:17:28 AM »

No, lame is you sending me a PM when I really don't give a damn what you are doing.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GolfSmith anyone?? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools