Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Resigns himself for 06 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

scope88

Starter

: October 30, 2006, 07:02:49 PM

It's all up to the bucs now.

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/10/30/Bucs/Simms_resigns_himself.shtml

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 30, 2006, 07:04:19 PM

WDAE just reported that McCown will be active next weekend and Simms will move to IR.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#2 : October 30, 2006, 07:05:43 PM

Well, now we know for sure.  We all pretty much knew that he wouldn't play.  It's time to move ahead with Grads.  I wish Chris the best of luck in the future.  With another team of course.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : October 30, 2006, 07:08:12 PM

Oh, don't worry, he'll have a good career with another team---that will get to the playoffs long before we will.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 30, 2006, 07:09:16 PM

Oh, don't worry, he'll have a good career with another team---that will get to the playoffs long before we will.

*yawn*

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : October 30, 2006, 07:11:17 PM

*yawn*
I understand your feelings---this team is boring lots of people to sleep.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 30, 2006, 07:13:32 PM

*yawn*

This team was boring last season, we just got the breaks.  When your points difference is around parity and you have the best defense in football, it means your O stinks.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 30, 2006, 07:17:05 PM

I think everyone has pretty much known this would happen.  The Bucs don't owe simms anything and should go on IR to make room for McCown.

scope88

Starter

#8 : October 30, 2006, 07:18:44 PM

I think everyone has pretty much known this would happen. The Bucs don't owe simms anything and should go on IR to make room for McCown.

true

#9 : October 30, 2006, 08:51:58 PM

*yawn*

Wish some of the people would REMAIN asleep.  They bring little of value to the forum when they are awake.

#10 : October 30, 2006, 08:58:04 PM

*yawn*

Wish some of the people would REMAIN asleep. They bring little of value to the forum when they are awake.

that's damn true

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 30, 2006, 09:03:33 PM

I would actually like to see Simms back. Regardless of whether he starts or not, I don't want Grads to be the starter with out any competition.

Just my opinion. Please don't attack me. Thank you.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : October 30, 2006, 09:12:08 PM

I would actually like to see Simms back. Regardless of whether he starts or not, I don't want Grads to be the starter with out any competition.

You'll only get attacked if you are female--so if you are don't say so. You are not allowed to think for yourself or disagree with the good ole boys here.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 30, 2006, 09:20:44 PM

or if you say stupid stuff all the time.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#14 : October 30, 2006, 09:23:00 PM

You'll only get attacked if you are female--so if you are don't say so. You are not allowed to think for yourself or disagree with the good ole boys here.

I doubt thats it at all-- you have a propensity to think Simms is the be all and end all-- you chose a player over your team and yet blame the coach for 2--5 when it was your wonder boy who saw to it we were 0-3 all by himself. 1TD - 7INTs 46.3 rating-- 6-9 as a starter. Yet you can't stand by the team or the HC who has 4 division titles, a conference title , and a SB under their belts.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Resigns himself for 06 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools