Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Resigns himself for 06 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuccoJD

Starter

#15 : October 30, 2006, 09:23:17 PM

I still think there is a good chance to see Simms back in a Bucs uniform in 07...

First of all you people who say he doesn't "fit the system"...we friggin offered him 10 mill last year.

Second of all, we can sign him to a cheap one year deal, where he'll have the chance to re=prove himself.

Finally, he has the tools to become  pro bowl QB, something that Gradkowski lacks.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 30, 2006, 09:29:05 PM

Some team will throw a lot more money then the Bucs will be willing to give him that is why I think he is gone.  As for the tools to become a Pro Bowl QB I feel Simms AND Gradkowksi have those tools.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 30, 2006, 10:23:25 PM

Oh, don't worry, he'll have a good career with another team---that will get to the playoffs long before we will.

Maybe you could visit the Chris Simms forums, then?

BayDay39

Second String

#18 : October 30, 2006, 11:16:15 PM

Oh, don't worry, he'll have a good career with another team---that will get to the playoffs long before we will.

anyways....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : October 30, 2006, 11:40:54 PM

Like that never happened to any other Bucs QB. And I Was a Bucs fan before Chris was ever here.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 31, 2006, 01:36:26 AM

I still think there is a good chance to see Simms back in a Bucs uniform in 07...

First of all you people who say he doesn't "fit the system"...we friggin offered him 10 mill last year.

Second of all, we can sign him to a cheap one year deal, where he'll have the chance to re=prove himself.

Finally, he has the tools to become  pro bowl QB, something that Gradkowski lacks.
Agreed.

I just hope the Bucs start drafting more guys who play in cold weather.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : October 31, 2006, 01:40:38 AM

How about tweaking/changing the "system?" Was it that cold at the game, Boid? The Giants D said our guys (obviously the O) were complaining all day about how freaking cold it was! In the 50s?

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 31, 2006, 07:37:39 AM

*yawn*
I understand your feelings---this team is boring lots of people to sleep.

This team was boring last season, we just got the breaks. When your points difference is around parity and you have the best defense in football, it means your O stinks.

Far from it. When won alot of close ones.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Resigns himself for 06 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools