Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Witness can Place Vick at Dogfights « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: May 17, 2007, 08:40:14 AM

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=124789&ran=28610&tref=po

"We have informants that will place him at these dog fights, yes," said Kathy Strouse, a member of the Virginia Animal Fighting Task Force.  Strouse helped investigators in the search for evidence of dog fighting at Vick's Virginia property.

The informant has been "100 percent reliable" in the past, according to Mark Kumpf, a past president of the Virginia Animal Control Association and a consultant on the Vick case.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

benir0

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 17, 2007, 09:11:33 AM

The last 6 months of Vick's life have been a true mess.

A great one if your a Bucs fan...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 17, 2007, 09:15:25 AM

At this point I'm waiting for the story to break that the dogs have herpes the way this story is going.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : May 17, 2007, 09:25:21 AM

if they want to make an example out of anyone, it should be Vick, this guy is such an ass clown, and he can't stay out of trouble, yets he seems to get away scott free everytime

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 17, 2007, 09:29:11 AM

this guy is such an butt clown

So much that we can even award him

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#5 : May 17, 2007, 09:23:22 AM

At this point I'm waiting for the story to break that the dogs have herpes the way this story is going.

lol. But yea, if nothing gets done to Vick by the league, then everything Goodell has done so far has gone down the drain.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 17, 2007, 10:10:47 AM

No you didn't go there! LMAO!

Snook

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 17, 2007, 01:43:26 PM

This story is very interesting.  I don't know if the longer it goes on its good news or bad news for Vick. 

The sale of the house is VERY shady.  Reminds me of the OJ chase.  Why are you running away if you're not guilty?  Why sell the house at a HUGE loss if you're not involved in any of the activities there?

I'll be curious to see if authorities can actually pin Vick down.  I still think he'll get out of this - and not even get a suspension from the league.  Like his boy, McKay, I think Vick is untouchable as well.  He's scum of the earth and I think he's DEEPLY involved with this dog thing.  Only thing worse than this is murderers and pedophiles.  What a dirtbag.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 17, 2007, 01:51:11 PM

Yes he did, and I am in convulsions.  Poor dogs. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

PoorRichard

Starter

#9 : May 17, 2007, 02:55:27 PM

I don't trust the person quoted in the article. If they have somebody placing Vick at the scene that would be a 'witness' not an 'informant.' An 'informant' is usually an unidentified, shady character that will say whatever gets him paid or out of trouble or whatever it is he is looking for. Either the person in the articl doesn't know what they are talking about or their 'informant' has no credibility.

Besides, what the heck do people think these dogs are used for?? Does anybody have a pitbull b/c they are good w/ kids?? NO!!!

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 17, 2007, 03:08:23 PM

Yes he did, and I am in convulsions.  Poor dogs. 

You know Mikey likes his b itches

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 17, 2007, 03:11:18 PM

Oh man, what a follow up. I'll bill you for the keyboard.

gone

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 17, 2007, 04:02:57 PM

Oh man, what a follow up. I'll bill you for the keyboard.

I hear he likes to do it doggy-style

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 17, 2007, 05:20:32 PM

Besides, what the heck do people think these dogs are used for?? Does anybody have a pitbull b/c they are good w/ kids?? NO!!!

Pits are great with kids, the crazy ones are that way because of how they're treated and raised. They get a bad rap because of idots who raise them for protection.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#14 : May 17, 2007, 05:22:40 PM

usually feed the raw meat and gunpowder, it makes them insane
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Witness can Place Vick at Dogfights « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools