Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's Loyal Bashers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

: October 30, 2006, 08:48:07 PM

Get an idea of the game of football.  Get a clue.  Get a grip.

Have the stones to tell the forum WHO you'd replace him with!

Easy to sit back as bust a guy's balls but offer nothing in terms of a solution.

Most of you bashers weren't even a twinkle in your daddy's eye when this franchise was born.  You have no idea of the losing that many of us others had to deal with.  And frankly, the 2006 Bucs in their current state are FAR better than some of the squads of the mid to late 80's.

You same people ragged him for bringing in over-the-hill veterans.  Now he has conceded to the youth movement and you same raggers don't have the patience to let the kids develop.

In short, some of you will never be happy.  You'd find something to gripe about even if the Bucs went through a 16-0 season.

I am more disappointed in the way some of you have reacted than I am to ANY of the 5 losses this season.

As mentioned in another thread, I say, "Go ahead and get off the bandwagon now."  Don't hang around until the youth comes together as a major winner and then say crap like "I knew it was only a matter of time before Gruden put this together".  You know you'll say this.  You always do.  Some of you do more backtracking than a detective in a murder case.

#1 : October 30, 2006, 08:49:30 PM

Get an idea of the game of football. Get a clue. Get a grip.

Easy to sit back as bust a guy's balls but offer nothing in terms of a solution.

Most of you bashers weren't even a twinkle in your daddy's eye when this franchise was born. You have no idea of the losing that many of us others had to deal with. And frankly, the 2006 Bucs in their current state are FAR better than some of the squads of the mid to late 80's.

You same people ragged him for bringing in over-the-hill veterans. Now he has conceded to the youth movement and you same raggers don't have the patience to let the kids develop.

In short, some of you will never be happy. You'd find something to gripe about even if the Bucs went through a 16-0 season.

I am more disappointed in the way some of you have reacted than I am to ANY of the 5 losses this season.

As mentioned in another thread, I say, "Go ahead and get off the bandwagon now." Don't hang around until the youth comes together as a major winner and then say crap like "I knew it was only a matter of time before Gruden put this together". You know you'll say this. You always do. Some of you do more backtracking than a detective in a murder case.

Tony Dungy would have us 8-0 (yep, he'd have own the bye week too)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : October 30, 2006, 08:52:06 PM

How about we keep Gruden & force him to get an OC..or quit making lame ass excuses & fix some of his lame plat calling?

#3 : October 30, 2006, 08:53:56 PM

Gee, after all of Tony's 3-4 starts here, I hope your post is drenched with sarcasm.

Hell's Bells...I could be undefeated with THAT team.  Of course, Tony still can't get out of the playoffs without a loss, not even in Indy.

#4 : October 30, 2006, 08:55:22 PM

How about we keep Gruden & force him to get an OC..or quit making lame ass excuses & fix some of his lame plat calling?

You call the plays with 3 skill--position rookies on offense.  You can be part of the problem (complain incessantly) or part of the solution (offer up ideas that do not include the word "suck").

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 30, 2006, 08:56:43 PM

Get an idea of the game of football. Get a clue. Get a grip.

Most of you bashers weren't even a twinkle in your daddy's eye when this franchise was born. You have no idea of the losing that many of us others had to deal with. And frankly, the 2006 Bucs in their current state are FAR better than some of the squads of the mid to late 80's.

You same people ragged him for bringing in over-the-hill veterans. Now he has conceded to the youth movement and you same raggers don't have the patience to let the kids develop.

In short, some of you will never be happy. You'd find something to gripe about even if the Bucs went through a 16-0 season.

As mentioned in another thread, I say, "Go ahead and get off the bandwagon now." Don't hang around until the youth comes together as a major winner and then say crap like "I knew it was only a matter of time before Gruden put this together". You know you'll say this. You always do. Some of you do more backtracking than a detective in a murder case.

AMEN!!!

Preach on brotha!!

Funny how bashers like Bucsguru were nowhere to be found when we rattled off two wins.........

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 30, 2006, 08:56:52 PM

prefer = the voice of reason

thank you

#7 : October 30, 2006, 09:01:18 PM

Gee, after all of Tony's 3-4 starts here, I hope your post is drenched with sarcasm.

Hell's Bells...I could be undefeated with THAT team. Of course, Tony still can't get out of the playoffs without a loss, not even in Indy.
it was man (hence the bye week crack)

I say we replace Karen with a tube sock....

#8 : October 30, 2006, 09:03:45 PM

Hell's Bells...I could be undefeated with THAT team. Of course, Tony still can't get out of the playoffs without a loss, not even in Indy.
it was man (hence the bye week crack)

I say we replace Karen with a tube sock....

Or just place the sock in a specified orifice that resides somewhere between the bottom of the nostrils and above the point of the chin.  :)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : October 30, 2006, 09:06:08 PM

At least I don't have a sock between my ears as do some people here.

#10 : October 30, 2006, 09:08:35 PM

We only put the sock in our ears when YOU speak.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 30, 2006, 09:10:22 PM

what?

#12 : October 30, 2006, 09:11:52 PM

you just have photos of Dungy and Chris as well as Steelers and Cowboys memoriblla right?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#13 : October 30, 2006, 09:18:46 PM

you just have photos of Dungy and Chris as well as Steelers and Cowboys memoriblla right?
Well, I don't understand what this even means. You forgot to include a decoder ring. You guys are just attacking me personally. Not giving any good reason why this team/coach will get better. FYI, I don't have to like it, accept it, or agree with ANY of you. As a 10 yr season tix holder I am 1 of the fans the Glazers have to worry about. Ray-Jay is not sold out next yr. There are plenty of club seats no one is buying---you know, the ones that make alot of money!

#14 : October 30, 2006, 09:20:21 PM

Well, I don't understand what this even means. You forgot to include a decoder ring. You guys are just attacking me personally. Not giving any good reason why this team/coach will get better. FYI, I don't have to like it, accept it, or agree with ANY of you. As a 10 yr season tix holder I am 1 of the fans the Glazers have to worry about. Ray-Jay is not sold out next yr. There are plenty of club seats no one is buying---you know, the ones that make alot of money!
have you put your season tickets up for sale yet?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's Loyal Bashers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools