Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 30, 2006, 09:33:12 PM

I love Gruden!  I think he's shown what he can do with the right talent.  It's going to take some time here because of the draft picks he didn't have because of his own arrival.  

With the amount of money we'll have in FA, and the picks we'll have in this draft, I think you have to give him two, yes, two more seasons no matter what.

#16 : October 30, 2006, 09:33:43 PM

Where a guy is picked in the draft isn't always an indicator of his FUTURE abilities.  See Ryan Leaf, a first round bust.  See Tom Brady, a guy taken in lower rounds.  The draft is a crapshoot at ANY pick.

So I ain't biting at your "Gradkowski is a 6th round pick for a reason" comment.  Sorry.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 30, 2006, 09:35:23 PM

What happens next year if we go 11-5 again Karen?  Will you post about how glorious gruden is then?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 30, 2006, 09:36:01 PM

I haven't seen any of the long time veteran posters ripping Gruden to the extreme.   And only ABuccs seems to be excessively ripping Gradkowski.    It's basically a small group of fairly new people who haven't displayed any football knowledge who are doing all the complaining.  

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : October 30, 2006, 09:36:14 PM

Salary cap, no draft picks, cold, salary cap, players hurt, yada, yada, yada. Did I leave any thing out?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 30, 2006, 09:36:32 PM

What happens next year if we go 11-5 again Karen?  Will you post about how glorious gruden is then?

all the bashers would be more than happy to jump back on the wagon...  Notice last year, they all came back...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 30, 2006, 09:37:09 PM

I haven't seen any of the long time veteran posters ripping Gruden to the extreme.   And only ABuccs seems to be excessively ripping Gradkowski.    It's basically a small group of fairly new people who haven't displayed any football knowledge who are doing all the complaining.   

old posters were new once too man...

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 30, 2006, 09:38:52 PM

Thanks RJ, you got it right on the head.  Thats why me and RJ can butt heads dozens of times and still be cool, because he knows whats up.

Its not the fact of questioning gruden bruce or whoever.  Its the way its being done by these idiots and I for one have had enough of it.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 30, 2006, 09:39:53 PM

I haven't seen any of the long time veteran posters ripping Gruden to the extreme.   And only ABuccs seems to be excessively ripping Gradkowski.    It's basically a small group of fairly new people who haven't displayed any football knowledge who are doing all the complaining.  

What does posting on a message moard have to do with football knowledge?  Just because someone found this board yesterday doesn't mean they started watching football yesterday.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 30, 2006, 09:40:20 PM

the only people who are doing the bashing are the fans that decided they love the bucs after they won the superbowl.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 30, 2006, 09:45:54 PM

What does posting on a message moard have to do with football knowledge?  Just because someone found this board yesterday doesn't mean they started watching football yesterday.

That's true.   But I must say that there are some posters I have more respect for than others because they have proven that they know what they are talking about.   None of the big complainers have proven themselves to me.   That doesn't mean they might not later.  But until these people prove to me that they know something about football, I pretty much dismiss their opinions since I believe they are wrong.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 30, 2006, 09:59:59 PM

Hile Hitler!  I guess  next we all need to dye our hair blond and wear blue contacts.  You are RE-TAH-DED InChuckyITrust!  Why does a fan have to know football like John Madden?  Thousands of people root for college football without ever attending the school they are rooting for?  I guess they should know everything about the school right?  Fans are entitled to their opinions and that is that. 
Oh by the way, GRUDEN IS A COACH ON A LEASH; WRITE IT DOWN AND MEDITATE ON IT!  The guy will not be around long.

#27 : October 30, 2006, 10:02:47 PM

Hile Hitler! I guess next we all need to dye our hair blond and wear blue contacts. You are RE-TAH-DED InChuckyITrust! Why does a fan have to know football like John Madden? Thousands of people root for college football without ever attending the school they are rooting for? I guess they should know everything about the school right? Fans are entitled to their opinions and that is that.
Oh by the way, GRUDEN IS A COACH ON A LEASH; WRITE IT DOWN AND MEDITATE ON IT! The guy will not be around long.
I know that you did not just compare ##### FOOTBALL TO ANYTHING THAT ADOLF DID...I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU ARE NOT THAT ##### DUMB AND OUT OF TOUCH THAT THOSE ARE LIVES LOST, NOT FOOTBALL GAMES

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 30, 2006, 10:03:24 PM

Hile Hitler!

It's "Heil", and Hitler has been dead for a loong time.

#29 : October 30, 2006, 10:05:14 PM

Hile Hitler!

It's "Heil", and Hitler has been dead for a loong time.
Defensewins tells me that if he were Hitler he'd hide out in the jungles of Africa
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools