Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
« #30 : October 30, 2006, 10:05:48 PM »

D'RAY, you know exactly what I meant; ICIT is a want to be dictator.  JavaBuc, I'm not that in to Geerman dictators and I don't speak nor study German; sorry brother!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #31 : October 30, 2006, 10:06:01 PM »

Hile Hitler! I guess next we all need to dye our hair blond and wear blue contacts. You are RE-TAH-DED InChuckyITrust! Why does a fan have to know football like John Madden? Thousands of people root for college football without ever attending the school they are rooting for? I guess they should know everything about the school right? Fans are entitled to their opinions and that is that.
Oh by the way, GRUDEN IS A COACH ON A LEASH; WRITE IT DOWN AND MEDITATE ON IT! The guy will not be around long.
just quoting that so you cant delete it

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #32 : October 30, 2006, 10:06:12 PM »

I don't bash Gruden for the most part, but I have my doubts about Bruce's ability to stretch the field.

What does that make me?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #33 : October 30, 2006, 10:07:54 PM »

JavaBuc, I'm not that in to Geerman dictators and I don't speak nor study German; sorry brother!!

No problem.  

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #34 : October 30, 2006, 10:10:09 PM »

I don't bash Gruden for the most part, but I have my doubts about Bruce's ability to stretch the field.

What does that make me?
as I said, its about how these idiots go about it. 

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #35 : October 30, 2006, 10:11:59 PM »

What does that make me?
TRAITOR!!!   Just as all the know-it-alls!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #36 : October 30, 2006, 10:12:59 PM »

You are RE-TAH-DED InChuckyITrust!
I acvtually take this very seriously.  There are posters on here who have people close to them that are mentally handicapped.  In fact, one of my favorite posters young son suffers from a form of mental retardation.  Not funny.  Consider yourself reported.

« #37 : October 30, 2006, 10:14:33 PM »

What does that make me?
TRAITOR!!!   Just as all the know-it-alls!
says the lady who is going to sell her season tix

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #38 : October 30, 2006, 10:14:49 PM »

the only people who are doing the bashing are the fans that decided they love the bucs after they won the superbowl.

Uh, no. Since we've been there, done that with the losing seasons, why are you so willing to accept it again?

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #39 : October 30, 2006, 10:15:31 PM »

What does that make me?
as I said, its about how these idiots go about it.
Gotcha.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #40 : October 30, 2006, 10:15:55 PM »

I acvtually take this very seriously.  There are posters on here who have people close to them that are mentally handicapped.  In fact, one of my favorite posters young son suffers from a form of mental retardation.  Not funny.  Consider yourself reported.

Come on dude.   Please don't try to turn this into bucs.com.    

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #41 : October 30, 2006, 10:16:05 PM »

You realize that "moronic," as you said in the original post, is a scientific description of mental retardation right?

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #42 : October 30, 2006, 10:16:15 PM »

What does that make me?
TRAITOR!!!   Just as all the know-it-alls!
Hey what are you doing in this discussion?

It has nothing to do with Simms.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #43 : October 30, 2006, 10:16:30 PM »

I've said this many times now, but I don't have an issue with people questioning Gruden's standing with the team. I don't think you ever make a move mid-season; not unless you are defeated and losing every game by fifty odd points. The Bucs have been competitive in two of their losses, and they had opportunities to win yesterday. But, they are 2-5. Regardless of the fact that they could have easily been 5-2; they're still 2-5. People will talk; people will question. Those people have a right to talk and to question. I don't think firing Gruden will mature the team any faster. It's a young team. It takes time. But, I also don't think Gruden should, or will, be given all the opportunities in the world to right the ship. It's not 2005 anymore, and it's not 2002 either. What happened back then is now in the past. This is a new season, and this new season isn't turning out so great right now. But, I don't think you throw in every white towel in the Tampa Bay area just yet. Gruden will have to face the fire eventually if he continues to produce below the expected level; whether that's after this year, next year, or five years from now; I think he will have to pay the price if he continues to roller coaster this team. No coach is exempt from being fired or parting ways with a team; no matter if there is a ring on that coach's finger or not. Every coach in this league knows that; I'm sure, including Gruden himself. It's a business, and it's a competitive business at that.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #44 : October 30, 2006, 10:18:15 PM »

Except for a couple of lucky breaks they could easily be 0-7.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools