Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

#60 : October 31, 2006, 10:58:58 AM

opinions are what make this board run, if we all agreed, this place would suck...  Some just can't accept that fact that others have opinions different than theirs.

Here, here!!

Eli10

Second String

#61 : October 31, 2006, 11:25:16 AM

You're re-tah-ded! No, you are! Cue making out! Hilarious.

Oh my gawd it's NOMAH GAHHCIAPAAHHHRA!!!!  I lived in Boston for 6 years and that skit, no matter how many times I see it, just gets me to laughing hysterically.

I think it's important to be sensitive to the issues of mental retardation, but in this case, there is no malice at all...I think ICIT or whatever needs to be a little more receptive to common social aspects. Jimmy Fallon rules!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#62 : October 31, 2006, 11:28:40 AM

Oh my gawd it's NOMAH GAHHCIAPAAHHHRA!!!!  I lived in Boston for 6 years and that skit, no matter how many times I see it, just gets me to laughing hysterically.

I think it's important to be sensitive to the issues of mental retardation, but in this case, there is no malice at all...I think ICIT or whatever needs to be a little more receptive to common social aspects. Jimmy Fallon rules!
Game is over, go play with your little Giant friends.

Eli10

Second String

#63 : October 31, 2006, 11:45:07 AM

Oh my gawd it's NOMAH GAHHCIAPAAHHHRA!!!! I lived in Boston for 6 years and that skit, no matter how many times I see it, just gets me to laughing hysterically.

Game is over, go play with your little Giant friends.

I came here to talk football with intelligent Bucs fans...evidently I made a mistake with you eh? Good thing your team lost by 14 and didn't cover the spread.  My little Giant friends are all 5-2...your little Bucs friends are all 2-5...how can you even bring yourself to talk trash to me? stand down little man.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#64 : October 31, 2006, 11:47:57 AM

Gruden bashing is uncalled for, and simply ignorant.  But in truth, Gradskowski has made some f*** ups that can't be overlooked.  I'm not saying they should spell his doom, just they need to be critiqued and addressed.  You do a guy no favors by coddling and placating him, especially an NFL QB.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#65 : October 31, 2006, 11:55:41 AM

Its not Grudens fault. Guys the Bucs have some bad talent (Mahan, Grads). We have people not stepping up (clayton, Galloway). We have had bad draft picks (Kenyatta). We have lost 4 1st round picks and 2 2nd round picks getting Keyshawn and Gruden. Things are a mess right now or those reason and those reasons alone. We will be fine in the future but its finally caught up to us and its a major problem.

Gruden could do better, everyone could do better. Grads is a rookie 6th round pick who has a future as a backup, if he is lucky. We have an OL that is way below avg and a defense that is old in years but still playing well. We have got to rebuild this team. We are not that far off from being right back in this thing next year. We are way under the salary cap, we can make some moves and we will get some good players via the draft.

Baghead #2

#66 : October 31, 2006, 02:50:23 PM

Its not Grudens fault. Guys the Bucs have some bad talent (Mahan, Grads). We have people not stepping up (clayton, Galloway). We have had bad draft picks (Kenyatta). We have lost 4 1st round picks and 2 2nd round picks getting Keyshawn and Gruden. Things are a mess right now or those reason and those reasons alone. We will be fine in the future but its finally caught up to us and its a major problem.

Gruden could do better, everyone could do better. Grads is a rookie 6th round pick who has a future as a backup, if he is lucky. We have an OL that is way below avg and a defense that is old in years but still playing well. We have got to rebuild this team. We are not that far off from being right back in this thing next year. We are way under the salary cap, we can make some moves and we will get some good players via the draft.
bad talent, the dude hasn't done #### to lose a game, he's WON 2 (we've only won 2) and he's 'bad talent'....are you serious? How did you survive out of your mother?

DBuc

Second String

#67 : October 31, 2006, 03:01:43 PM

JavaBuc,  not to get to personal but what are you doing in Indonesia?  I used to spend a lot of time in Jakarta years ago when my Dad worked at the US Embassy.  How are you getting Bucs games? I lived most of my life overseas and used either AFN or Orbit satellite.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools