Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Larry Brackins

Starter
« : October 30, 2006, 10:16:58 PM »

I don't bash Gruden for the most part, but I have my doubts about Bruce's ability to stretch the field.

What does that make me?
TRAITOR!!! Just as all the know-it-alls!
says the lady who is going to sell her season tix
Of course. Chris Simms and his cute face is not going to be a Buc.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #1 : October 30, 2006, 09:18:41 PM »

with some of you idiots bashing gruden/gradkowski.

LEAVE OUR BOARD! It was better before you idiots got here.  So sick of these new posters, you guys all are moronic.  LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

« #2 : October 30, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »

AMEN

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

« #3 : October 30, 2006, 09:19:58 PM »

its the same people.. they bash bash bash.. they expect the team to go 16-0

its the same people that thought grads was going to be tom brady..

Some of the people on this board are on crack.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #4 : October 30, 2006, 09:20:16 PM »

LEAVE OUR BOARD! It was better before you idiots got here. So sick of these new posters, you guys all are moronic. LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you put this insightful, well thought out post up on your beloved board.  Yeah, I can see how much you respect the board.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #5 : October 30, 2006, 09:22:24 PM »

just speakin the truth.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #6 : October 30, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »

I'm with ya InChuck.........

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #7 : October 30, 2006, 09:24:04 PM »

I am leaving.....   ;D ;D ;D

to go eat something.  :o

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #8 : October 30, 2006, 09:24:49 PM »

me too!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #9 : October 30, 2006, 09:25:12 PM »

LEAVE OUR BOARD! It was better before you idiots got here. So sick of these new posters, you guys all are moronic. LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you put this insightful, well thought out post up on your beloved board.  Yeah, I can see how much you respect the board.

opinions are what make this board run, if we all agreed, this place would suck...  Some just can't accept that fact that others have opinions different than theirs.

I think the Grad/Gruden bashers are pretty close to insane, but that is their opinion.  Telling people to leave just because you don't agree with their opinion is childish.

Bashing the new posters because they are wrecking the board (in your opinion) is an elitist attitide, one that will truely wreck this board in the long run.

« #10 : October 30, 2006, 09:26:47 PM »

that's ICIT man, he speaks his mind, he's not going to put out a Martin Luther reasoning essay, he's just going to tell it like it is.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #11 : October 30, 2006, 09:28:24 PM »

I have to ask.  Is it rookies that you aren't allowed to question, or QB's, or rookie QB's?  Lots of people question Rice and are not told to leave.  Lots of people question Phillips and are not called idiots.  People questioned Joseph before we were even out of training camp, and weren't treated like the people questioning Grads or Gruden.  Why is Grads above questioning?  I don't understand this.

BuccoJD

Starter

« #12 : October 30, 2006, 09:30:25 PM »

A lot of posters jump to the conclusion that you are bashing when you harshly critique somebody.

Like if I said Gradkowski is a 6th round pick for a reason, and has showed the inability to make consistent throws down field, many of you feel I am "bashing" him, when I am just speaking the truth.

But the people criticizing Gruden should realize that the man is a premier coach and we are lucky to have him...remember he had the #1 O in Oakland.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #13 : October 30, 2006, 09:32:42 PM »

I have to ask.  Is it rookies that you aren't allowed to question, or QB's, or rookie QB's?  Lots of people question Rice and are not told to leave.  Lots of people question Phillips and are not called idiots.  People questioned Joseph before we were even out of training camp, and weren't treated like the people questioning Grads or Gruden.  Why is Grads above questioning?  I don't understand this.
Because Gruden loves him & some people here think Gruden walks on water. And not all of us expected Grads to be Brady. Some of us expected him to be what he is.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #14 : October 30, 2006, 09:33:06 PM »

A lot of posters jump to the conclusion that you are bashing when you harshly critique somebody.

Like if I said Gradkowski is a 6th round pick for a reason, and has showed the inability to make consistent throws down field, many of you feel I am "bashing" him, when I am just speaking the truth.

But the people criticizing Gruden should realize that the man is a premier coach and we are lucky to have him...remember he had the #1 O in Oakland.

Gradkowski was a sixth round pick becuase of his lack of height and people questioning the level of competition.  In yesterdays game Gradkowski consistently put the ball on the money downfield.

Please define the truth becuase let me tell you what the truth is.  Not many QB's walk into that stadium with those swirling winds and throw deep passes accurately as Grads did.  Did you notice Eli's passes float up there while Grad's didn't?

Of course not becuase you do not care about the truth.  Even when it is staring you in your face. I call it like I see it.
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sick to my stomach « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools