Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please Beat the Saints « previous next »
Page: 1

XXXVII Champs

Second String

: October 30, 2006, 09:32:44 PM

I just can't take any more of the Biotchfesting.  The only guy in the Bucs organization that people haven't beat up is the jock strap washer.

None of us are the Glazer's (or at least I think), so all of the  firing, hiring, benching, trading, and drafting threads are pointless and have gotten real old. We can't effect roster moves.  The front office doesn't make their decisions based on forum threads, so give it up. 

Support the team we have or join the Eagles fans, they like to beat eachother up.  The Bucs are a class organization and  the fans should be too.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 30, 2006, 09:42:09 PM

With the way some fans are acting you would think the Bucs were blown out in yesterdays game.  I wonder how Saints and Panther fans feel about their respective teams' play yesterday?

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#2 : October 30, 2006, 09:45:26 PM

With the way some fans are acting you would think the Bucs were blown out in yesterdays game. I wonder how Saints and Panther fans feel about their respective teams' play yesterday?

I've heard reports they are rioting in those cities, just as they do in Detriot when they win a championship.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 30, 2006, 10:08:03 PM

With the way some fans are acting you would think the Bucs were blown out in yesterdays game. I wonder how Saints and Panther fans feel about their respective teams' play yesterday?

Its absolutely embarrassing how everyone is acting.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 30, 2006, 10:10:16 PM

I agree it's embarassing.   But it's not everyone.

I don't like the Saints anyway.   When they beat us twice in 2002, they talked all kinds of trash.   We can't lose to them twice this year!   

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 30, 2006, 10:11:04 PM

Its not everyone.. but a lot :)

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 30, 2006, 10:14:24 PM

Yea, please beat the Saints because I'll be at that game! Don't want to travel all the way to Tampa to watch the Bucs lose. Heard Reggie Bush said he was going to play. Good, I'll get a chance to boo him!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 30, 2006, 10:32:19 PM

I think Reggie will not play becuase he is injured.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 31, 2006, 12:09:35 AM

I agree it's embarassing. But it's not everyone.

I don't like the Saints anyway. When they beat us twice in 2002, they talked all kinds of trash. We can't lose to them twice this year!
Try living in Saints Territory. I hate them more than the Eagles.  You wouldve thought the saints have won the last 7 superbowls the way their fans act and talk. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : October 31, 2006, 12:14:36 AM

A W is a W is a W--blow out or not. The D is the only reason we're not blown out. By the way--we've scored the fewest pts in the NFL. #30 offense.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 31, 2006, 07:31:37 AM

A W is a W is a W--blow out or not. The D is the only reason we're not blown out. By the way--we've scored the fewest pts in the NFL. #30 offense.
The D played well.......... I think. Who knows what kind of scoring would have been put up had the weather been decent.

#22 defense
#30 rushing defense
Pretty stellar there, huh?? FIRE MONTE KIFFIN!!

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 31, 2006, 07:55:39 AM

That's exactly what we need to do; fire Monte.  Now that the D is getting older, with not many new drafts, and having to bail out this offense for so many times over the years, that's exactly what we need to do.  I will say this, we had better bring in some more talent for Monte to work with or it will be plain aweful next year!

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#12 : October 31, 2006, 12:05:03 PM

If Monte was to be fired, there are two people that would benefit, 1) Monte, 2) the HC or owner that quickly signs him.  Monte aint the problem.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please Beat the Saints « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools