Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2007 NBA Draft... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« : May 21, 2007, 04:11:16 PM »

Tommrow is the ping pong day...

Hopefully tommrow is the day Portland becomes 2 years away from the western conferance finals.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #1 : May 21, 2007, 04:45:33 PM »

DEAR GOD,

PLEASE LET THE HAWKS HAVE A TOP 3 PICK SO WE DONT HAVE TO GIVE PHOENIX THE PICK. AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, LET  A CITY BUS "ACCIDENTILY" HIT BILLY KNIGHT.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #2 : May 21, 2007, 04:52:11 PM »

I hope Portland drafts Joakim Noah just to piss OBF off.....

Oh the irony if he ends up a Blazer.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

« #3 : May 21, 2007, 06:14:24 PM »

DEAR GOD,

PLEASE LET THE HAWKS HAVE A TOP 3 PICK SO WE DONT HAVE TO GIVE PHOENIX THE PICK. AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, LET  A CITY BUS "ACCIDENTILY" HIT BILLY KNIGHT.

What he said.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« #4 : May 21, 2007, 06:26:48 PM »

I got a feeling the Celtics get the top pick, chosing Greg Oden.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #5 : May 21, 2007, 06:54:44 PM »

I got a feeling the Celtics get the top pick, chosing Greg Oden.

Yeah, the NBA wants ball in Boston saved.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #6 : May 21, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'ssss.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz'sssssssssss.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'ssssssssssss

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #7 : May 22, 2007, 03:19:15 AM »

I hope Portland drafts Joakim Noah just to piss OBF off.....

Oh the irony if he ends up a Blazer.

Mike Barrett on a blazers flagship station, on the weekly blazer show, who works for the blazers said "Portland will not draft Noah" and Mike Barrett is somone who never starts rumors or anything. From the sounds of it Portland has no interest in him.. And since IMO we have one of the brightest minds running the blazers, I expect us to pass on him. Ill take Brewer though.

At the end of the day Durant will be a blazer even if Portland doesnt get the ping pongs tommrow...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #8 : May 22, 2007, 03:23:59 AM »

I love Phoenix i hope we get Noah

so you can stick him behind Amare, Boris and Marion?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #9 : May 22, 2007, 08:52:59 AM »

This is a two player draft. There's Oden and Durant and then everyone else far, far, far behind. All the Celtics fans I know are ready to slash their wrists if they don't get in the top 2.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #10 : May 22, 2007, 12:32:25 PM »

Noah would be a perfect fit on Phoenix.  He wouldn't be asked to score a ton and would be an immediate defensive upgrade.  And I don't think he would have Boris to sit behind.  Your starting lineup would be a nightmare:  Nash at 1, Bell at 2, Marion at 3, Noah at 4, and Amare at 5.   Sick.

Then you have Barbosa as your first guard and Boris as your first big man off the bench.

The only thing that would stop that lineup is Stern suspending a few of them.......

dr3z

Hall of Famer

« #11 : May 22, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »

No way he starts in Phx.

Noah would be a perfect fit on Phoenix. He wouldn't be asked to score a ton and would be an immediate defensive upgrade. And I don't think he would have Boris to sit behind. Your starting lineup would be a nightmare: Nash at 1, Bell at 2, Marion at 3, Noah at 4, and Amare at 5. Sick.

Then you have Barbosa as your first guard and Boris as your first big man off the bench.

The only thing that would stop that lineup is Stern suspending a few of them.......

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #12 : May 22, 2007, 01:46:33 PM »

Noah would be a perfect fit on Phoenix. He wouldn't be asked to score a ton and would be an immediate defensive upgrade. And I don't think he would have Boris to sit behind. Your starting lineup would be a nightmare: Nash at 1, Bell at 2, Marion at 3, Noah at 4, and Amare at 5. Sick.

or the run and gun stopping them... look at all the teams left its half court teams.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #13 : May 22, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »

This is a two player draft. There's Oden and Durant and then everyone else far, far, far behind. All the Celtics fans I know are ready to slash their wrists if they don't get in the top 2.

IMO theres about 7 players who can be allstars. I personally think this draft is good.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #14 : May 22, 2007, 01:58:22 PM »

Heres how its going

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2007 NBA Draft... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools