Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kenneth Darby is eagerly attacking « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 26, 2007, 12:12:57 PM

Maybe next year for this kid, I don't see it this year.  But he's got potential. 

#16 : May 26, 2007, 01:36:12 PM

Maybe next year for this kid, I don't see it this year. But he's got potential.

well we have to wait and see

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 26, 2007, 02:37:01 PM

Graham lives on versatility, Darby will have to get some of that skill to survive. He might be a better runner but Graham's game as 3rd Fb, ST player, 3rd HB is what makes him valuable. It'll be interesting to watch no matter what.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 27, 2007, 03:32:47 AM

Man, if the topic were only an ad lib...LMAO!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 27, 2007, 11:42:41 AM

Kenneth Darby is eagerly attacking his grandma after she stole his blue playstation controller.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 27, 2007, 03:50:01 PM

we shall see what falls out at training camp....he will have to be lights out to make the team....and if the bucs sign up Moats then the only way he makes the team is if Alstott or Pittman get cut.....don't rule that out .....no matter what dumig says ...or rants about for 3 months.I see Darby as a great rd 7 PLAYER THATS CLOSER TO A 3RD RD PICK IF YOU WENT OFF HIS 2 PREVIOUS YEARS IN SCHOOL ...LAST YEAR HE WAS HURT AND GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME WITH HIS DAD DYING OF CANCER.Hes really a good fit in this offense.....the ones that are'nt IMO are Graham and Alstott.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kenneth Darby is eagerly attacking « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools