Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just a sidenote on Rich McKay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

LA BUC

Starter

#30 : May 25, 2007, 02:51:19 AM

Rich McKay is the greatest GM in Buc history! come on people you know this.   SUPER BOWL!  Yea, we're on the map.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#31 : May 25, 2007, 09:26:16 AM

CAN WE PLEASE FORGET ABOUT RICH MCKAY!?!?!

You guys sound like jilted boyfriends (or in some cases, girlfriends).

IT HAS BEEN YEARS! GET OVER IT!

Boid have you sent your disgust to Cummings and Stroud yet. They can't quit blowing him in comparison to the current regime.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 25, 2007, 12:09:42 PM

You mean the worst GM in the league isn't on our staff? Horray!

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#33 : May 25, 2007, 04:02:20 PM

In all fairness, when we got Keyshawn he was in his prime and one of the best WR's in the NFL, and was the best WR we had ever had at that point by far.
Rice was one of the best DE's in the NFL and was capable of getting 16.5 sacks a season and is in the top 15 of all time in sacks, and was well worth the money we paid and even with last seasons 2 sacks still has an average of 11.5 sacks per seaon for us.
Vick, puts fans in the seats in ATL without Vick their fan base would drop, as we may find out in the near future.

On that same note if he let Keyshawn get away to another team, and not got Rice we probably would not have a SB.

He payed his players maybe too much, gave up draft picks for players and for Gruden, but we got a SB. I am not sure how that was not more than worth it.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#34 : May 25, 2007, 05:08:33 PM

Sidenote on McKay-He is a traitor and should be booed and have things thrown at him everytime he is in Tampa.
Puh-leez, people, get a hobby!
Karen, what does "bbs" stand for?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 25, 2007, 05:19:31 PM

Sidenote on McKay-He is a traitor and should be booed and have things thrown at him everytime he is in Tampa.

Be back soon?

#36 : May 25, 2007, 09:55:26 PM

Be back soon?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 27, 2007, 08:17:54 PM

I'd rather boo the Tampa-St. Pete media. Cummings should be going(s).

In Verner We Trust

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 28, 2007, 12:34:27 AM

Switching teams in mid stream and coming back the next week to Tampa stadium so he could snitch to there coachs was the most disgusting thing any nfl GM ever did.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 28, 2007, 12:45:59 AM

(snicker)
CAN WE PLEASE FORGET ABOUT RICH MCKAY!?!?!

You guys sound like jilted boyfriends (or in some cases, girlfriends).

IT HAS BEEN YEARS! GET OVER IT!

Boid have you sent your disgust to Cummings and Stroud yet. They can't quit blowing him in comparison to the current regime.

I have actuallt sent an email to Cummings a while back...I posted his response.  I basically said he has been using the PR as his source for his "scoops" and "insights", and he should at least credit the place for the value it provides....his response was that he has his own sources, which I don't deny...but his column at one particular point was su**CENSORED**iously akin to things written here by certain personas.

He is a liar, a man stuck in the trenches, and a editorialist of the worst kind.  Implying he is not original, creative, or well versed.  Very bad represenative for the Tampa sports scene. 

blitz

Pro Bowler
#40 : May 28, 2007, 10:38:03 AM

Since McKay began setting back burns in the media during his fiasco of a search for a head coach who could land Tampa a Superbowl, the Glazers and now the entire FO have iced out the windbags.  They can't stand the fact that they get "nothing" to write about since McKay is gone.  Can't you see it and hear it?  Allen isn't a media maven like McKay....he doesn't need it. Because of their errant ways over the last years.......they have nothing new to write and they're now like a smelly armpit.    PR is the only show in town with connections.   

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#41 : May 28, 2007, 10:52:31 AM

Glad to see others here who agree. Rice gets hated on in this forum a lot and I can never figure out why.

He's not a leader (like Brooks).
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just a sidenote on Rich McKay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools