Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elijah Dukes = « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#180 : June 16, 2007, 09:35:26 PM

Did Sheffiled threaten to use that gun to kill his wicfe and kids? How many arrests and run ins with the law does Sheffield have?

The better question is why you bash Billy Donovan for changing his mind, yet defend Dukes who is a thug who beats women, threatens the lives of a wife and kids, etc?

Actually did have some issues invlolving the cops and women when he was younger.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#181 : June 16, 2007, 09:54:23 PM

Did Sheffiled threaten to use that gun to kill his wicfe and kids? How many arrests and run ins with the law does Sheffield have?

The better question is why you bash Billy Donovan for changing his mind, yet defend Dukes who is a thug who beats women, threatens the lives of a wife and kids, etc?

Actually did have some issues invlolving the cops and women when he was younger.

Ok..............

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#182 : June 19, 2007, 12:48:19 PM

Ron and Ian had Dukes ex-wife call in on their show this morning, then follwed by an irrate Elijah calling in to give his side. Also interviews with Duke's mother, sister, and sister-in-law(Brother's Baby mama).....All I can say is..wow...definately worth a listen.

look under Ron and Ian podcasts
http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Some highlights:

They all say that Dukes' ex-wife is a liar only out to get his money.
Dukes says his slump is from being away from his kids
Says he's a good father, takes care of all his kids

EJ defends his mother, says he "knows nothing about no crack", but then goes on to say when talking about his father,
"..you can turn $100 of crack into $200, you have to understand the situation..."

Says he doesn't need help, just guidance
He hasn't shot or murdered anyone, he's doing alright...

Dukes' mom on the 17 year old girl claiming to have Dukes' child:

"I could say I am pregnant with Carl Crawford's baby"

Another one from Mom:

"if these girls want to drop 'em like its hot, then go on and drop 'em like its hot"

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#183 : June 19, 2007, 12:53:02 PM

Nice family.

#184 : June 19, 2007, 01:37:21 PM

Dukes ex wife called and said Dukes is bi polar and he gets crazy when hes off his meds.

She also said he is a really good father and his kids really miss him

Best part was shes said that his pick up line to all these young girls is, I wnat you to have my baby and "I wnat to be your first baby daddy"

Gotta love RJs boy ; )

#185 : June 19, 2007, 06:06:04 PM

Not my boy, that would be Nick Barnese now.

#186 : June 20, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

LOL RJ you should be careful you little whore you're going to catch something if you keep jumping from d*ck to d*ck

#187 : June 20, 2007, 03:30:52 PM

LOL you obviously misunderstood what I meant.
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elijah Dukes = « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools