Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How many more "Miracles" « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#15 : October 31, 2006, 01:58:24 PM

depends on outcomes of future games, injuries and so on, but as much as i would like a 6-10(which isn't saying too much) i will predict a 4-12, as i have said before i would like to go ahead and try and make this a redbuilding year and see what alot of the backups can do...

FA and the Draft will be key this offseason

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 31, 2006, 01:59:52 PM

well, all I really want is to beat the so called "america's team" on Thanksgiving day...

I really want that one guys...

If we can pull that off and add that to beating the eagles, I will be happy since the playoffs are out of the question...

I'm thinking 4-12, 5-11 at the absolute best...

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#17 : October 31, 2006, 02:31:48 PM

7-9.  Get ready to shock some teams.  We can beat New Orleans, Washington, Dallas, and Pittsburgh.  Hell we can beat Carolina, Atlanta, Chicago and Seattle too.  We can win all those games.  I say we beat NO, Wash, Dallas, Pitt, and Cleveland.  Therefore, 7-9.  We could even pull an upset on one of those other teams and end up 8-8.  The season is not over yet.  But if we lose this week, 5-11.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 01, 2006, 12:14:08 AM

Here would be the miracle.

Bucs win 9 games this year.  All with Gradkowski throwing for 100 yards per game, with no picks, Caddy running 12 times a game for 30-50 yards a game, the Bucs giving up 380 yards per game.

JK.

The Bucs might win 5 or 6 this year.  And we should all be grateful for those.  I am very grateful for the win versus Philly, the Cincy game was a gift.

They simply do not have any juice this year.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How many more "Miracles" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools