Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here..It's ON Buccaroos! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

buckit

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 31, 2006, 11:54:02 AM

Bucs 217

Saints -12.

Now scram, kid.  Grown folks are talkin.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#16 : October 31, 2006, 11:58:36 AM

17-17 until Matt Bryant kicks a 63.5 yard FG for the win.

Eli10

Second String

#17 : October 31, 2006, 12:07:42 PM

17-17 until Matt Bryant kicks a 63.5 yard FG for the win.

LOL!  never going to beat that post!  Winner!!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 31, 2006, 12:13:30 PM

If they come out with fire; I think the Bucs can win by seven or more. If the Bucs come out flat, again, it's going to be a long day. If that happens, I think the Saints will pound the Bucs. Fortunately for the Bucs, the last game was close in New Orleans. This time, they have the fan support (hopefully!).

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 31, 2006, 12:19:13 PM

49-6 Bucs ;)

We won't hear form the Gruden bashers nest week

have teh Bucs scored 49 points all year???

Hey, Eli10...mind your business. This is between us and the Aints fans. No one here asked for your comments or opinions so butt out. How would you like Buc fans coming on to your board and giving opinions on when you face the Eagles or the Cowgirls?

This is a divisional war - Bucs-Saints business...mind yours.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 31, 2006, 12:19:41 PM

Alright guys..We are coming to your house now.What do you guys think the score will be? You think it will be close like the last one? I think we don't squeak out a win and I don't think Bush wins it for us either. I think this one ends early.

Saints   38

Bucs     17

No Bush = No win for you.

Eli10

Second String

#21 : October 31, 2006, 12:23:08 PM

49-6 Bucs ;)

Hey, Eli10...mind your business. This is between us and the Aints fans. No one here asked for your comments or opinions so butt out. How would you like Buc fans coming on to your board and giving opinions on when you face the Eagles or the Cowgirls?

Wow!  touchy-touchy. Actually, Bucs fans have come on our board before during games that don't pertain to them. Thanks for caring though, Jason. I actually picked the Bucs to win...but I guess you don't want objective fans on this message board and thats pretty much why you're here.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 31, 2006, 12:24:27 PM

Although I don't think Reggie has much clout in the situation, I thought he said he was going to play on Sunday. He didn't really create an amazing impact on that first game anyways; in my opinion. He was silent compared to Deuce.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 31, 2006, 12:28:38 PM

49-6 Bucs ;)

Wow!  touchy-touchy. Actually, Bucs fans have come on our board before during games that don't pertain to them. Thanks for caring though, Jason. I actually picked the Bucs to win...but I guess you don't want objective fans on this message board and thats pretty much why you're here.

The point is we tolerated you because your team was our opponent. Now you have no reason to be here. I mean, objective? All week long we heard about the great Giants this and the great Giants that and how Tiki was going to run all over the Bucs defense.  Yet, it took the mighty Giants a circus catch in the endzone, a gift fumble, and the Tampa Bay receivers suddenly forgetting how to catch to beat a 2-5 football team. Super-Tiki managed an amazing 68 yds and no scores.

You picked the Bucs to win? Good for you. The point is, we don't care.

#24 : October 31, 2006, 12:35:00 PM

Bucs are gonna beat those pansies, and I have a gut feeling we'll see our vintage D.

Bucs-27
Aints- 6

Eli10

Second String

#25 : October 31, 2006, 12:53:02 PM

49-6 Bucs ;)

Wow! touchy-touchy. Actually, Bucs fans have come on our board before during games that don't pertain to them. Thanks for caring though, Jason. I actually picked the Bucs to win...but I guess you don't want objective fans on this message board and thats pretty much why you're here.

The point is we tolerated you because your team was our opponent. Now you have no reason to be here. I mean, objective? All week long we heard about the great Giants this and the great Giants that and how Tiki was going to run all over the Bucs defense. Yet, it took the mighty Giants a circus catch in the endzone, a gift fumble, and the Tampa Bay receivers suddenly forgetting how to catch to beat a 2-5 football team. Super-Tiki managed an amazing 68 yds and no scores.

You picked the Bucs to win? Good for you. The point is, we don't care.

Perhaps I'm missing something here. I never said Tiki was going to run over your defense so you must be thinking of someone else. Second, I enjoy other fans' perspectives on the NFL.  If it's a crime to be here, then sue me. But you care enough to respond and I care enough to let you know we still beat your Bucs by two touchdowns...stop your moaning and complaining and take it like a man.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#26 : October 31, 2006, 01:12:58 PM

FWIW, Eli10, I have enjoyed your posts since you've been here. You have shown some class that a lot of other fans of different teams (and some Bucs fans) have not shown.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 31, 2006, 02:04:10 PM

FWIW, Eli10, I have enjoyed your posts since you've been here. You have shown some class that a lot of other fans of different teams (and some Bucs fans) have not shown.

agreed, he has been fine, sometimes troll-like, but generally a good poster...

not sure why he is still here, but there is no law against it so whatever...

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#28 : October 31, 2006, 02:27:25 PM

Bucs-27
Saints-17

The Saints get 2 TD's from runs by McAllister, but the Bucs show their O has life.  I say Grads hits Alex and M80 for TD's.  Plus, Cadillac gets it going a little and runs for 115 and a TD.

allforbucs

Rookie

#29 : October 31, 2006, 02:47:19 PM

Bucs 72
Saints 0

Cha-Ching!

Love it Java
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here..It's ON Buccaroos! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools