Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More on Pooch-Gate « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: May 27, 2007, 03:42:11 PM

It keeps getting worse for the Perp with the Herp:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2884063

"He's a pit bull fighter," the source says of Vick. "He's one of the ones that they call 'the big boys:' that's who bets a large dollar. And they have the money to bet large money. As I'm talking about large money -- $30,000 to $40,000 -- even higher. He's one of the heavyweights."

""I've fought dogs, I pitted them, I bred them and I've done everything with them," says the source of his three decades in dog fighting. He then went on to describe the scene from that night seven years ago, as he took his 42-pound dog into the pit (the area where dogs fight) to face off against Vick's dog. He says Vick did not get into the pit, but had a member of his entourage handle his dog, while Vick placed bets with the 20 or so people in attendance.

"Then he started, you know, waving money," the source says. "He was betting with everybody ... He said he got $5,000. He said he's betting on his animal." "

He says Vick is known in the dog fighting community as "the man that comes with all the money" and his reputation is "[that] he brings a good dog and he's going to bet and he's going bring a nice sum of cash."

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

T

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 27, 2007, 04:53:00 PM

If Vick is suspended for this the Falcons are in big trouble.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 27, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

i sure hope so

T

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 27, 2007, 05:55:51 PM

Add two wins to the Bucs record this year if Vick is out for both of the TB/ATL games.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 27, 2007, 06:49:50 PM

Ill be shocked if this doesnt end up with not only a suspension from the NFL but also major issues with law enforcement. I suspect they are taking their time building a strong case.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 27, 2007, 07:50:01 PM

i'll bet there will be a few players indicted in this case.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#6 : May 27, 2007, 07:59:46 PM

Add two wins to the Bucs record this year if Vick is out for both of the TB/ATL games.

Are you kidding?  We'll get those two wins even if they do have him.  We own Vick.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 27, 2007, 09:31:52 PM

I'll tell you what... I get a feeling that Vick is going down for this one. He's a turd and deserves it. The fact that he's apparently involved in a felony endeavor makes it even more clear. As for our games with ATL, I agree with COR. I think our speed this year will make the ATL game reminiscent of '02 when he was on the sidelines saying he couldn't even set up. So regardless I like our odds against them.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 27, 2007, 09:34:37 PM

i cant wait to apply our speed to the saints

bbs

Rookie

#9 : May 27, 2007, 10:23:25 PM

You ought to see the Falgoon boards--they are threatening to mutiney.

JC510

Practice Squad

#10 : May 28, 2007, 07:13:41 PM

Anyone else see the informant being interviewed by Kelly Naqi? He was about to mention more names and she interrupted with this hard hitting question...

Informant says he's seen 20-30 players at dog fights...
Naqi: "Who?"
Informant: "Michael Vick and..."
Naqi: "You've seen Michael Vick at dog fights?"

Thanks Kelly Naqi for not letting him finish and then moving on.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 28, 2007, 01:04:12 AM

This is why we call them the Foul-Goons!

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 28, 2007, 12:46:52 AM

What makes this even more of a big story is Vick lying his azzz off saying he had never fought dogs ...he had no idea what his cousin was doing there ....at his 750,000 house ....that he sold in one day for 350,000....to try and bury this.....that just shows even more how involved he is to do something that drastic to try and cover his tracks....but theres just to much evidence....hes going down hard....and McKay could too.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 28, 2007, 12:59:57 AM

Vick is a liar.

Ron Mexico.
Flippin' off the FALCON fans.
Fake water bottle with marijuana residue.
Fighting dogs to the death.

What else has he done?  That we don't know about?

The guy is a first class clown, a gold medal loser.

His money doesn't make him a "success", IMO.  It just makes him a bigger criminal...more annoying.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 28, 2007, 01:01:12 AM

With or without Vick I expect two wins against this team....every year!

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More on Pooch-Gate « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools