Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GRAPHICS THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

: May 27, 2007, 08:55:53 PM

Alright, if you've made a new signature or a new wall or anything like that, you can post it here. Or if you have any questions about Adobe Photoshop or any other program you can ask them here. Or if you just wanna talk about anything graphics you can post it here.

I'll start it off my new Brooks sig.

what you think?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 27, 2007, 10:13:07 PM

That's a beautiful sig.   But "Still playing hard"?    I don't think that says much for one of the best players in the history of the NFL.    "Still kicking tail" or "Who's your favorite player?" would be much better.

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 28, 2007, 12:24:17 AM

ah man, don't even talk about those days lol

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#3 : May 27, 2007, 11:12:08 PM

That's a beautiful sig.   But "Still playing hard"?    I don't think that says much for one of the best players in the history of the NFL.    "Still kicking tail" or "Who's your favorite player?" would be much better.
Agreed, great work though, you have defanitely improved alot since your first days on TBBBB.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 28, 2007, 01:30:25 AM

Great Brooks sig man. I have to say that Ares is by far the worst graphic designer on this board. His work makes me puke in my mouth a little.

I just made the hudson sig below. I've got the brushing and rendering down. I need to get good at fading and effects like the rest of you guys. I like my Hudson sig, but it's just a brushed background with a render on it. Too simple.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 28, 2007, 11:27:28 PM

bucs1

Practice Squad
#6 : May 29, 2007, 12:26:43 AM

I like the Marquise Hill sig Bucluva101.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#7 : May 29, 2007, 01:04:17 AM

Great Brooks sig man. I have to say that Ares is by far the worst graphic designer on this board. His work makes me puke in my mouth a little.

I just made the hudson sig below. I've got the brushing and rendering down. I need to get good at fading and effects like the rest of you guys. I like my Hudson sig, but it's just a brushed background with a render on it. Too simple.
lol, I see how it is.....

anywho, I don't like that sig too much considering you didnt blend or anything into it, It is just what you said, a BG with a render thrown on it. the time you spend is = to the product....

Later

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 31, 2007, 07:36:12 PM

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 31, 2007, 11:34:14 PM

where was your Tim Hudson sig last year, when he sucked butt?

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 02, 2007, 04:11:14 PM

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#11 : June 02, 2007, 05:38:57 PM

I like them alot, thnx for making this post. It will force me to stop being lazy and make some killer sigs again!
Also if you need help blending PMme and ill show u the way! Its actually really easy once you get the hang of it. And another thing, dont crack on the hudson sig, we all started somewhere. Thats a lil rude.

Here is a VERY old sig i made back in the day while gaming online.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#12 : June 02, 2007, 06:50:21 PM

I like them alot, thnx for making this post. It will force me to stop being lazy and make some killer sigs again!
Also if you need help blending PMme and ill show u the way! Its actually really easy once you get the hang of it. And another thing, dont crack on the hudson sig, we all started somewhere. Thats a lil rude.

Here is a VERY old sig i made back in the day while gaming online.

Pat knows how... he is a decent sig maker when he wants to be... we both started at about the same time and he can make a sig when he isn't being lazy. Im just crackin on him.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 03, 2007, 09:41:42 PM

I'm going to use this one once Magic basketball starts up in the Fall...

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 03, 2007, 10:28:12 PM

Here is some of the stuff I used to do. I need to get back into this

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GRAPHICS THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools