Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GRAPHICS THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#60 : June 26, 2007, 10:12:23 PM

I would love to work for a company like that. Ive made sigs/websights for years. Sounds like alot of fun.

where are you located? i might be able to help you out, if you are in that Tampa/Oldsmar area drop me a pm
PM'd

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#61 : June 27, 2007, 04:11:30 AM

well (one) of the things I do at my job is create these window and car designs that go on cars. we print them as well. i though i would share one my recent projects. this guy loved what i did and basically it is one giant "sig" that is going on all the windows on his van.

my best friend use to do car wraps, you can see them all around tampa, he's done some of the best ones i have ever seen, i'll see if i can dig a few up

what's the name of the company? I have a client who hired me to design some wraps but looking for a source to do the print & application . Need good quality.

thanks

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#62 : June 27, 2007, 10:17:58 AM

if anyone is looking for brushes and stuff let me know, i know a few websites to help you out

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#63 : June 29, 2007, 03:04:41 AM

My sig below.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GRAPHICS THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools