Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles tough on interviewers « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#15 : November 01, 2006, 03:38:47 AM

Beckles is pretty cool to listen too. I enjoy him more than listening to Dan in the morning. I've yet to been able to listen to Grudens show so I can't elaborate on that.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 01, 2006, 08:08:39 AM

Beckles tries to be the voice because he played Pro Football. He was an average at best player who has gone on to try and Coach Kids in the TBYFL and has found out that just like in Radio you must be prepared. His record is 3-7-1!!! He took over a team that was 13-0 and has turned them into losers. His barking about that he asks tough questions is a joke. Gruden and the Bucs asked for TJ because Beckles was to hard to understand. He talks like he has Marbles in his mouth and the Bucs wanted someone who at least had some Knowledge.. and could be understood.

The Bucs asked for someone else because Ian asked questions Jon didn't want to answer. I have no problem understanding him. You actually think Mr. Cool radio guy with the softball questions knows more about football than a guy who played? And you fans think you know more than an ex-player? How totally arogant & stupid.

Can't believe we agree on something KA... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

replica

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 01, 2006, 08:17:11 AM

Beckles tries to be the voice because he played Pro Football. He was an average at best player who has gone on to try and Coach Kids in the TBYFL and has found out that just like in Radio you must be prepared. His record is 3-7-1!!! He took over a team that was 13-0 and has turned them into losers. His barking about that he asks tough questions is a joke. Gruden and the Bucs asked for TJ because Beckles was to hard to understand. He talks like he has Marbles in his mouth and the Bucs wanted someone who at least had some Knowledge.. and could be understood.

The Bucs asked for someone else because Ian asked questions Jon didn't want to answer. I have no problem understanding him. You actually think Mr. Cool radio guy with the softball questions knows more about football than a guy who played? And you fans think you know more than an ex-player? How totally arogant & stupid.

I agree with this with the exception of Ian & Ron frequently give incomplete/bad info. Monday morning Ron was saying that the offense needs to score more than 7 points like we did against the Eagles. When the he** did we score 7 against the Eagles? If we bought these guys a PI subscription, Tampa Bay would be better for it, do your homework fella's.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 01, 2006, 08:20:55 AM

I agree with this with the exception of Ian & Ron frequently give incomplete/bad info. Monday morning Ron was saying that the offense needs to score more than 7 points like we did against the Eagles. When the he** did we score 7 against the Eagles? If we bought these guys a PI subscription, Tampa Bay would be better for it, do your homework fella's.

This just in, Ron never played...LOL

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles tough on interviewers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools