Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 25 Most Suffering Fans (Updated) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

abucsfan

Starter

#15 : May 28, 2007, 09:10:02 PM

Bills fans should be in the top 5, not only did they suffer thru decades of mediochre to only get so close and miss, they also have to live in Buffalo.

well said - what a horrible place it is.....  could be worse than the Veterans Stadium neighborhood!

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#16 : May 28, 2007, 09:44:43 PM

I like it. Thank you for posting something creative and well written.  :o And yes the Rays should be number three next year!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 28, 2007, 10:37:20 PM

Good list.  Although I think the Bills should be much higher.  My heart drops whenever I meet a really cool person that's a Bills fan...I just feel so bad!

I also agree that the Royals need to be up there...also the Brewers, ignoring this year so far.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 28, 2007, 11:30:24 PM

FSU...we're used to being the best school in FLA....FSU, UF, UM, is by FAR the best and most compettive schools in the country, and if you argue this your not only an IDIOT, but a bumbassszz as welll......

State of Florida football > 49 other states....100%

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 28, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

The State of Florida runs every sport....'02 SB Champs, '03 Arena Bowl Champs in Tampa, '03 WS Champs in Miami, '04 SC Champs in Tampa, '06 NBA Champs in Miami, '06 NCAA BB and Football Champs, '07 NCAA BBall Champs........IT'S QUITE REDICULAS...........But it all started in '99  with FSU defeating Va Tech and  Miami in '00 beating who...I can't rmember but I know they won...against who though???? Ohio State beat them the next year in the NC game...like I said the state of FLA runs this shpit....All other states look up to us.........

12 Major Sport Championships in less than 8 years?.................YES WE run this country.....don't fool yourself......

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#20 : May 29, 2007, 05:33:01 PM

Miami beat Nebraska IIRC in 2000.

Anyways, you're dead wrong. Florida is one of the major states in terms of the production of their sports franchises, but to say that they run every sport isn't correct. If you are going to talk baseball, who deserves more respect the Marlins or the Yankees? Actually...any franchise in Florida vs. the Yankees? No contest there.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 29, 2007, 06:15:37 PM

^^^But how many of those Yankees came from Fl High Schools?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 29, 2007, 06:22:07 PM

Itch,

The Hawks would be a playoff team, if not for their terrible, and I do mean terrible, GM Billy Knight. Atlanta has a penchant for extreme GM's. Extremely good (JS) or extremely bad (Knight and McKay).

#23 : May 29, 2007, 06:22:19 PM

And yes the Rays should be number three next year!
No.

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#24 : May 29, 2007, 06:32:44 PM

No.
As much as you want to deny it Ether, they arent gonna be a playoff team untill we get some solid pitching and a little more money on payroll. Face the facts. I know your a hardcore Rays fan, heck i am too, just being a realist.

#25 : May 29, 2007, 06:38:46 PM

No.
As much as you want to deny it Ether, they arent gonna be a playoff team untill we get some solid pitching and a little more money on payroll. Face the facts. I know your a hardcore Rays fan, heck i am too, just being a realist.
We're not moving that far up the list for another year, and don't worry, Niemann, Sonnanstine, ect. along with Stu's plan and we're going to be contending next year.

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#26 : May 29, 2007, 06:56:36 PM

No.
We're not moving that far up the list for another year, and don't worry, Niemann, Sonnanstine, ect. along with Stu's plan and we're going to be contending next year.
Yes, i hope so too. I was an old school Tarpons fan and i wish the Rays well. Tampa needs competitive  baseball again.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 25 Most Suffering Fans (Updated) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools