Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots' Player Missing After Jet Ski Accident « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
: May 28, 2007, 07:14:10 PM

Did any of you expect any better from him? I hoped, but am not surprised by the remarks.

Seriously.  Caradoc couldn't be anymore correct.  No one should be surprised.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 28, 2007, 07:09:03 PM

Did any of you expect any better from him? I hoped, but am not surprised by the remarks.

Oh please, you're all a bunch of frauds. None of you really give a damn. Your day will go on tomorrow as if nothing happened to this guy. At least I'm not a Hypocrite and admitting as much. Like I said, too bad for the guy, but my days will go on. If I got hit by a truck tomorrow, Hill's family wouldn't be giving me a second thought. What a bunch of frauds I'm surrounded by.

The truth hurts.

devasher

Starter
#2 : May 28, 2007, 06:58:52 PM

not wearing a life jacket... idiot
Sorry, about the guy, but couldn't happen to a better team.

Two of the first three responses to this topic.

Pathetic.

The guy was a human being with a family, apparently some of the posters here aren't.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 28, 2007, 07:01:51 PM

Thank you BucCaddy80.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 28, 2007, 06:53:54 PM

Some of you guys are @@@@in pathetic:

''Not wearing a life jacket...idiot''

''Couldnt have happened to a better team''

You make me sick. This man just died saving the life of another woman in his company, yet all one of you can care to think about is the fact he wasnt wearing a life jacket. And how about this jerk who's trying to manifest his hatred for the Patriots through this guys death. Absolutely pitiful.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 28, 2007, 06:50:54 PM

Not. Worth. Responding. To.

You used to be fun Abuccs, now you're just annoying.  Go troll the Pat's boards, you'll get more fun there.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#6 : May 28, 2007, 02:26:39 PM

From ProFootballTalk.com: http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

PATS DEFENDER MISSING IN LAKE PONTCHARTRAIN

WWL Radio in New Orleans reports that Patriots defensive end Marquise Hill is missing after a Sunday night jet ski accident.

Per WWL, a man and woman fell off a jet ski last night near the Seabrook Bridge.  "A good Samaritan on the bank heard yells for help," said Coast Guard Petty Office Thomas Atkinson.  "They found a woman clinging onto a piling near the shore."

Boaters thereafter spotted the man, but lost sight of him as they maneuvered to get in position to retrieve him.  Further efforts to find him on Sunday night were unsuccessful.  Neither Hill nor the woman had been wearing life jackets.

The story posted on WWL's web site currently does not mentioned Hill by name, but a scroll at the top of the page identifies him as the missing man.

Hill grew up in New Orleans, and played at Louisiana State.  He was selected by the Patriots in the second round of the 2004 draft.  He has appeared in 13 regular-season games during this three-year career.

More from RotoWorld.com: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 28, 2007, 02:29:55 PM

not wearing a life jacket... idiot

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 28, 2007, 02:44:16 PM

My prayers go out to him.  I hope he's found, but it doesn't sound good.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : May 28, 2007, 03:05:40 PM

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 28, 2007, 03:19:13 PM

Stay classy, dude's only dead so it isn't anything serious...right?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#11 : May 28, 2007, 03:52:08 PM

Stay classy, dude's only dead so it isn't anything serious...right?
Not a friend or relative of mine. Go ahead Dalbuc, lets pretend you really do care. Political Correctness=Fraud/Fake/insincere. That's like that Bozo UFOJOE. "_________ are in my prayers" You know the guy who denounces religion.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#12 : May 28, 2007, 06:44:30 PM

Did any of you expect any better from him?  I hoped, but am not surprised by the remarks.

Oh please, you're all a bunch of frauds. None of you really give a damn. Your day will go on tomorrow as if nothing happened to this guy. At least I'm not a Hypocrite and admitting as much. Like I said, too bad for the guy, but my days will go on. If I got hit by a truck tomorrow, Hill's family wouldn't be giving me a second thought. What a bunch of frauds I'm surrounded by.

BTW, this coming from the slob who has nothing nice to say about Chris Simms. He almost died last season, and you didn't have one feeling about it but hate toward the kid.

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 28, 2007, 06:40:31 PM

Did any of you expect any better from him?  I hoped, but am not surprised by the remarks.

#14 : May 28, 2007, 04:33:39 PM

Coast Guard: Body of Pats Player Found

A body believed to be New England Patriots player Marquise Hill was found by searchers Monday, a day after he was reported missing following a jetski accident on Lake Pontchartrain.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/05/28/sports/s130749D73.DTL

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots' Player Missing After Jet Ski Accident « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools