Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots' Player Missing After Jet Ski Accident « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

samsdad

Hall of Famer

« #15 : May 28, 2007, 04:42:29 PM »

Sorry, about the guy, but couldn't happen to a better team.

what a truly insensitive remark.

what respect i had for you is now gone.

« #16 : May 28, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »

very sad....

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #17 : May 28, 2007, 05:11:30 PM »

what a truly insensitive remark.

what respect i had for you is now gone.

LOL...I don't know you. I don't require or desire any respect from you.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #18 : May 28, 2007, 05:18:38 PM »

The body appears to be confirmed

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL
Marquise Hill-DL- Patriots May. 28 - 4:12 pm et

The body of Patriots DE Marquise Hill was found in Lousiania's Lake Pontchartrain after he fell off a jetski Sunday night.

His body was recovered at 2:15PM by a drag net. Hill is believed to have saved the life of a woman he was accompanied by before getting caught in the lake's current and drifting away. The 6-6/300-pound lineman was only 24.
Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune 

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #19 : May 28, 2007, 06:00:50 PM »

whatta dirtbag... youre pissed because the patriots win and you let it out by being a disrespectful tool.

way to go guy.. way to go.

« #20 : May 28, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »

C'mon man. Don't "hate"!!!!!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #21 : May 28, 2007, 06:39:59 PM »

whatta dirtbag... youre pissed because the patriots win and you let it out by being a disrespectful tool.

way to go guy.. way to go.
Dirtbag? Coming from you?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #22 : May 28, 2007, 07:14:27 PM »

Not. Worth. Responding. To.

You used to be fun Abuccs, now you're just annoying.  Go troll the Pat's boards, you'll get more fun there.

Fraud!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #23 : May 28, 2007, 07:15:36 PM »

Did any of you expect any better from him? I hoped, but am not surprised by the remarks.

Seriously.  Caradoc couldn't be anymore correct.  No one should be surprised.
Fraud!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #24 : May 28, 2007, 07:16:13 PM »

Some of you guys are @@@@in pathetic:

''Not wearing a life jacket...idiot''

''Couldnt have happened to a better team''

You make me sick. This man just died saving the life of another woman in his company, yet all one of you can care to think about is the fact he wasnt wearing a life jacket. And how about this jerk who's trying to manifest his hatred for the Patriots through this guys death. Absolutely pitiful.
Fraud!

whatever

Rookie

« #25 : May 28, 2007, 07:36:30 PM »

gallows humor... nothing more.  Points made on both sides... no big deal.  Everyone get over it!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #26 : May 28, 2007, 07:37:05 PM »

BTW RIP Marquise Hill and condolences to his family.

« #27 : May 28, 2007, 07:45:47 PM »

You make me sick. This man just died saving the life of another woman in his company, yet all one of you can care to think about is the fact he wasnt wearing a life jacket.

A woman whose life he endangered to begin with by taking her out on the water without a life jacket. Whether it be jet ski or cruise liner, the captain is responsible for the lives of those aboard.

So as not to arouse the righteous indignation of Abuccs, I'm not going to pretend that I care any more about this man than I do about the tens of thousands of other human beings that died yesterday. He's right, it's pretty hypocritical.

"Life does not cease to be humorous when someone dies, any more than it ceases to be serious when someone laughs".

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #28 : May 28, 2007, 08:18:23 PM »

Did any of you expect any better from him?  I hoped, but am not surprised by the remarks.

Oh please, you're all a bunch of frauds. None of you really give a damn. Your day will go on tomorrow as if nothing happened to this guy. At least I'm not a Hypocrite and admitting as much. Like I said, too bad for the guy, but my days will go on. If I got hit by a truck tomorrow, Hill's family wouldn't be giving me a second thought. What a bunch of frauds I'm surrounded by.

BTW, this coming from the slob who has nothing nice to say about Chris Simms. He almost died last season, and you didn't have one feeling about it but hate toward the kid.

You are really, really, really, really, REALLY missing the point here.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

« #29 : May 28, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

yikes
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots' Player Missing After Jet Ski Accident « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools