Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots' Player Missing After Jet Ski Accident « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : May 29, 2007, 10:21:46 AM

Hypocritical? How is this hypocritical?

I'll let you answer your own question:
I can be honest and say that I do not say a prayer or comment for every person that dies each day. THats one thing.

Do you believe that Marquise Hill was that much more important than the thousands of other people who died but that you're not mourning? If you do, then you're not hypocritical, just shallow. Many people die every second of every day, but I don't plan on spending my entire life grieving for them.

If you can't see the difference between not caring that some person has died (due to lack of knowledge or whatever) and showing up to said person's memorial to say "I don't know you so I don't care that you are dead" - there is something seriously wrong with you.

I didn't attend the memorial, drama boy.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#46 : May 29, 2007, 12:10:52 PM

Condolences to his family

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#47 : May 29, 2007, 12:48:29 PM

Very sad, may God bless he and his family, and help the family through this time

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#48 : May 29, 2007, 01:41:46 PM

Some of you guys are @@@@in pathetic:

''Not wearing a life jacket...idiot''

''Couldnt have happened to a better team''

You make me sick. This man just died saving the life of another woman in his company, yet all one of you can care to think about is the fact he wasnt wearing a life jacket. And how about this jerk who's trying to manifest his hatred for the Patriots through this guys death. Absolutely pitiful.

April Simpson and Michael Levenson, of the Boston Globe, report New England Patriots DL Marquise Hill was not wearing a life jacket at the time of his jet ski accident over the weekend. "If he had been wearing a life jacket, this probably would have been prevented," said Brian Clark of the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. "No doubt. This is one case where we could have guaranteed that a life jacket would have saved his life."

he was stupid. Quit crying and getting mad about calling someone stupid when they act stupid. You wear a damn lifejacket on a jet ski, let alone the damn water. I own 3 jet skis. The guy makes people like us who follow the law look bad. I knew he was dead when they said he didnt have a life jacket.

orlandobuc

Starter

#49 : May 29, 2007, 03:30:43 PM

You do not need to know the person to understand what death means. You three youngsters (MBF, Illuminator, and Abuccs) have a lot to learn.

Abuccs is like 95 years old.  I agree those are cruel things to have said.

On another note,  who will more likely get more sacks this year, Simeon Rice or Marquise Hill ?

#50 : May 29, 2007, 04:32:44 PM

No, he's a bad guy....just showed that.
And aren't you banned for sending me threatening emails?

No citizenship awards for you.

People saying 'ZOMG RIP HILL': Do you say the same about those losing their lives in Darfur or in random deaths all over the world? He was talented, doesn't mean we should pay anymore attention to him than anyone else who dies.

orlandobuc

Starter

#51 : May 29, 2007, 04:43:35 PM

From what I understand, he was engaged but was jet skiing with another woman.

Obviously the Lord Jesus Christ brought the beat down for that transgression. . .

Balls Out

Starter
#52 : May 29, 2007, 05:08:03 PM

Just when I thought this tread couldn't get any worse....

Obviously the Lord Jesus Christ brought the beat down for that transgression. . .

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

#53 : May 29, 2007, 05:18:39 PM

Just when I thought this tread couldn't get any worse....

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#54 : May 29, 2007, 09:28:26 PM

Thank you all for playing, it's been fun!!!! Try the veal.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#55 : May 30, 2007, 09:04:14 AM

OMG ... no wonder our society is in the shape it's in.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots' Player Missing After Jet Ski Accident « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools