Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida DB charged with theft « previous next »
Page: 1

: May 30, 2007, 12:00:08 AM

http://www.tbo.com/sports/gators/MGBGS4LIA2F.html?imw=Y

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 30, 2007, 12:35:06 AM

If the UPD parking Gestapo is still anything like it was in the 80's, I say OK.
My biggest question is how did he get a boot off his tire?

Typical Trib, Large headline: Florida DB Munroe Charged With Theft.  Then you find out it's just a parking issue.

At least he did not just leave the boot where some unsuspecting person might hit it.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 30, 2007, 01:13:26 AM

throw the keys away ;)

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 30, 2007, 08:58:54 AM

the charges were already dropped i believe.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 30, 2007, 09:12:08 AM

You are correct Game Time.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 30, 2007, 11:50:01 AM

the charges were already dropped i believe.

Isn't that what always happens in Gainesville with student athletes in trouble?  I am sure Urban will give him a most stern warning!!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 30, 2007, 01:27:36 PM

He is officially on the Bengals' draft board now.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#7 : June 01, 2007, 01:29:20 PM

Yeah Runole, That's it!  A stern warning!  At least he won't say "boys will be boys" and look the other way!

I mean Urban NEVER disciplines his players. Never!  He has only kicked several off the team the last couple years.....

Way to be an ass and make a big deal out of nothing.

But when a FSU player gets tased and scream mistaken identity, no big deal.  UF player has charges dropped it's a conspiracy!  Nevermind the fact that FSU players get away with just as much if not more than UF players.....

You are a pathetic old gator hating man.  It's what you live for huh? 

Whatever keeps you going man.  But you should seek some help.  Can't be healthy for one to hate another school so much.

Here is an idea!  Rather than wish ill will upon UF so much, pray your school actually gets better.  Relying on your opponent to fail is never a good thing.  Take care of your own business and it won't matter what your opponent does.....

See, here at UF that's what we have been doing.  I must say, life is good. 

How is AJ Nicholson doing by the way?  You visit him in jail?  How about Janikowski? He slipped any GHB lately, or tried to bribe any cops?  Peter Warrick and Coles got any free stuff from Dillards lately? 

Awww shucks....
Boys will be boys!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida DB charged with theft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools