Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Golf equipment for sale(brand new) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#15 : May 31, 2007, 10:46:37 PM

sSo you want to sell, but won't consider shipping them even] if the buyer agrees to pay for shipping?

AWESOME! [banghead]
That's what I was saying.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : June 01, 2007, 12:00:07 AM

This is a funny thread. What the heck is a MAX 400? Is that KMart's line of clubs? You didn't take advantage of that $300 Golfsmith certificate very well. Would have gone with Pings.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#17 : June 01, 2007, 12:52:23 PM

So you don't trust someone coming to your house, but you expect someone to trust you to come to their house?  This after mentioning on several occasions you wanted someone to die, get seriously ill, or that you would punch them in the face?

Makes sense.

#18 : June 01, 2007, 01:13:22 PM

So you don't trust someone coming to your house, but you expect someone to trust you to come to their house? This after mentioning on several occasions you wanted someone to die, get seriously ill, or that you would punch them in the face?

Makes sense.
lol

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#19 : June 01, 2007, 05:05:58 PM

not left-handed are they?

#20 : June 01, 2007, 06:36:27 PM

First off I never mentioned going to anyone's house and meant meeting them in a PUBLIC parking lot, secondly they are not from "K-Mart" and were purchased at Sports Authority which is 100% legit, and lastly would you want something shipped to you that you never looked over and I also wanted cash for them. I should have known a few people would try and turn this honest offer(and a good deal)into a b*tch fest, and so if you're not interested shut your yap and simply move on - plain and simple! ::)

Oh yeah, they are right handed CP24.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#21 : June 01, 2007, 06:40:36 PM

First off I never mentioned going to anyone's house and meant meeting them in a PUBLIC parking lot, secondly they are not from "K-Mart" and were purchased at Sports Authority which is 100% legit, and lastly would you want something shipped to you that you never looked over and I also wanted cash for them. I should have known a few people would try and turn this honest offer(and a good deal)into a b*tch fest, and so if you're not interested shut your yap and simply move on - plain and simple! ::)

Oh yeah, they are right handed CP24.

that too bad, actually i might now someone in the clearwater area that might want them, actually, send me an email, i'll buy them right now bpisco@lycos.com

#22 : June 01, 2007, 06:42:44 PM

Sounds good I will do that CP24.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : June 02, 2007, 02:27:02 AM

I'd love to get you on the golf course. I could get into your brain on the first tee and have you flustered for an entire round. 

Too easy.

Don't let a little bit of ribbing get you riled upd.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#24 : June 02, 2007, 08:29:00 AM

If CP24 doesn't want them shoot me an email johnjarboeiii@yahoo.com

#25 : June 02, 2007, 12:16:03 PM

^
He has told me he's buying them tomorrow so........

#26 : June 02, 2007, 12:17:43 PM

I'm not having anyone off here come to my actual house, because I don't trust or know anyone enough to do all that.

It's never a good idea to give someone on the internet your home address. No, the internet is more for things like sharing intimate secrets about your family with strangers; such as your relationship with your sister, your mom's health, stuff like that.

#27 : June 02, 2007, 12:19:56 PM

I'd love to get you on the golf course. I could get into your brain on the first tee and have you flustered for an entire round.

Too easy.

Don't let a little bit of ribbing get you riled upd.

I have two friends that I golf with and we do rib or bust each other's chops on the course and it's all GOOD, but that is because we KNOW & RESPECT each other which is a big difference from some dude I am not friends with or couldn't care about talkin smack.  

#28 : June 02, 2007, 12:30:49 PM

It's never a good idea to give someone on the internet your home address. No, the internet is more for things like sharing intimate secrets about your family with strangers; such as your relationship with your sister, your mom's health, stuff like that.

And did I give out any names and addresses of the people involved?? And just an FYI about my mom's condition(because Illuminator is dying to know), she heard about the whole ordeal with my sister and has said
"I think your sister was a little confused about the whole situation for some odd reason".

#29 : June 02, 2007, 12:35:06 PM

And did I give out any names and addresses of the people involved??

Did I say that you did? As usual, you're missing the point, cell0566.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Golf equipment for sale(brand new) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools