Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Vick Gone Britney Spears? « previous next »
Page: 1

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: May 31, 2007, 09:00:22 PM

Super Bowl ring or not, QB gets haircut

By STEVE WYCHE
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 06/01/07

Flowery Branch — Falcons quarterback Michael Vick said in 2004 that he wouldn't cut his hair until after the team won a Super Bowl.

Thursday, he showed up to offseason workouts with his trademark braids sheared and his hair in a short, natural cut, much like the one he sported upon being drafted in 2001.

Vick, who has been embroiled in a dogfighting investigation at a Virginia property he owns, said two weeks ago that he planned unspecified changes in his life and that people would have wait and see what those would be.

The haircut apparently is one of those changes. Vick declined comment Thursday.

"He looks younger, doesn't he?" Falcons coach Bobby Petrino said. "He looks good. I like it. He's got a big smile on his face and a nice haircut."

ahhh, this is what he meant by "cleaning up his image." Just cut the rows off, that will make this all go away Mike.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 31, 2007, 09:09:12 PM

Who is buying the hype Caradoc?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 31, 2007, 09:50:42 PM

it's like spaying perfume on dog crap ... doesn't change the fact it's still dog crap. --- in summary, he's still a loser, a hair cut doesn't change the fact he's still a loser.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 31, 2007, 11:16:46 PM

PR image people he's paying big dollars for are in control now. Look for a total image overhaul. He's already replacing a bunch of his "close friends" in his business dealings and who handles his money, schedule, etc. Time for a total cleansing at least on the public level. This guy will be a total boy scout from here on out.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#4 : May 31, 2007, 11:25:07 PM

PR image people he's paying big dollars for are in control now. Look for a total image overhaul. He's already replacing a bunch of his "close friends" in his business dealings and who handles his money, schedule, etc. Time for a total cleansing at least on the public level. This guy will be a total boy scout from here on out.

I doubt the PR firm will help much with his completion percentage, though.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 31, 2007, 11:53:35 PM

LOL! So true, so true boucon. He's my starting fantasy QB, though. So I may be in the market.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 01, 2007, 12:14:34 AM

Vick what ever you do ...don't drop the soap in the shower ;D ;D ;D
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Has Vick Gone Britney Spears? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools