Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mr Brooks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : June 03, 2007, 04:35:05 PM

You're an internet personality Chrispy, therefore I'm quite neutral, I don't have emotions invested on anyone on the internets unless I know them somewhat personally.

#16 : June 03, 2007, 04:41:56 PM

I was lurking for the 10 days I was suspended and I think you posted ONCE the whole time Dan, and I had privately told a few people on here that now that I am back you will begin showing up again(and I was of course right again).  ;)

Oh yeah, and the movie is definitely worth seeing if you're not a whiner about who's in the movie because there are actaully several other stars(besides Dane Cook)in it.

Chrispy, I was never a prolific poster, so one post in 10 days is about my average.

If an actor or actress whose work I don't enjoy, I will not see a film they are in because it could potentially ruin my movie going experience.
Dane Cook is someone I don't enjoy, therefore, no matter how great this film is, I will pass on seeing it.

#17 : June 03, 2007, 05:27:42 PM

You're an internet personality Chrispy, therefore I'm quite neutral, I don't have emotions invested on anyone on the internets unless I know them somewhat personally.

Dan and I go back about 4-5 years from 2 other sites Ether, so you won't really get what I'm actually talking about with this guy and what he is all about.   

#18 : June 03, 2007, 05:48:33 PM

Huh? Bro I'm talking about you posting this

"You can't stand me but you keep coming back for more Ether - lol"

You're correct, I have no idea about Dan and yourself, and I don't care, again I really have no emotional stake in any of this.

T

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 03, 2007, 07:33:10 PM

According to the entertainment websites the majority of the audience for this movie was older couples and older men. Costner,Dane Cook and a clothed Demi Moore is enough to keep me away. I saw Knocked Up and it was hilarious.

#20 : June 03, 2007, 07:34:08 PM

I'm going to see Knocked Up likely tomorrow, I hear it's excellent.

#21 : June 03, 2007, 09:15:14 PM

According to the entertainment websites the majority of the audience for this movie was older couples and older men.

Yeah, come to think of it there weren't any cell phones going off so people could look or act cool, or any lil jerks trying to talk throughout the movie and getting shooshed(which was niiiice).  ;)

allforbucs

Rookie

#22 : June 04, 2007, 10:56:54 AM

According to the entertainment websites the majority of the audience for this movie was older couples and older men. Costner,Dane Cook and a clothed Demi Moore is enough to keep me away. I saw Knocked Up and it was hilarious.

We saw Mr. Brooks and I thought is was OK but not stellar - I wanted to go see knocked up but got out voted -

#23 : June 04, 2007, 05:01:44 PM

We thought the ending was brilliant and so did one of my bosses at work, who went and saw it with his wife this past weekend.

#24 : June 04, 2007, 05:15:34 PM

Therefore, the ending is brilliant.

#25 : June 04, 2007, 05:17:51 PM

^
Just pointing out that 4 intelligent ADULTS thought so, but some knucklehead kid or teen might not get into it Ether. ;)

MBF

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 04, 2007, 05:19:03 PM

^
Just pointing out that 4 intelligent ADULTS thought so, but some knucklehead kid or teen might not get into it Ether. ;)
Debatable.

#27 : June 04, 2007, 05:22:15 PM

["Debatable."]

^
Clueless........

MBF

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 04, 2007, 05:25:40 PM

Chrispy is in top thread-locking form!

#29 : June 04, 2007, 05:29:02 PM

Yeah buddy, it's the only way I can shut a few idiots up who don't deserve to even post on this site period. ;)
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mr Brooks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools