Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone attending food drive tomorrow at RayJay? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 03, 2006, 12:40:54 PM

I've met Brooks on a couple of occasions, and my kids were with me both times. I won't say what makes me think this way of the man, but I think Brooks is very opinionated on the section of fans he relates to, and I won't say anything more about it. You are welcome to figure out my statement, but I don't think it's appropriate to say here.

why isn't it appropriate? It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It wouldn't suprise me at all if that was the case. If that was my observation I'd think even less of D Brooks as a person than I do now...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 03, 2006, 01:04:17 PM

you guys are bumming me out, I thought Brooks was the lord jesus christ...

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 03, 2006, 01:13:06 PM

you guys are bumming me out, I thought Brooks was the lord jesus christ...

funny, and I don't mean to offend anyone that is heavy religious. Everytime I meet ot interact with someone who's really religious, like physco religious like D Brooks, they're always shady ass people. Either angry all the time or just act shady.....that's just my experience.....I'm not laying blankets...

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 03, 2006, 05:05:21 PM

I could have caught him in the middle of bad days. He might not be that way at all; it just might have been a wrong assumption on my part. I still think highly of Brooks for his work in the Tampa Bay community. Like I said, I might have just caught him on 'off' days.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#49 : November 03, 2006, 06:05:02 PM

I'll say it because I was thinking the same thing, GF.  I dont think he cares much for whitefolk.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#50 : November 03, 2006, 06:12:02 PM

ICIT, unfortunately I've heard others say that about Brooks.....I've never met DB before, but I've heard more bad than good from fans who have... Who knows it could just be a few isolated occasions, like I said, I've never met him in person and I don't think any of us know the man on a personal level

T

Hall of Famer

#51 : November 03, 2006, 06:51:21 PM

Brooks doesn't like white people???!!, that's cool I don't either.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#52 : November 04, 2006, 02:21:29 AM

Here's hoping that DB is very "rude" to the QB on Sunday!  C'mon guys, he's not a politician, he's paid to hit people.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#53 : November 04, 2006, 02:23:09 AM

he's paid to hit people.
He should be very thankful to the people who are responsible for his getting paid!!!!

T

Hall of Famer

#54 : November 04, 2006, 10:14:01 AM

He gets paid to hit people?? This year it looks like he's robbing the Glazers.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#55 : November 05, 2006, 01:01:08 AM

42 tackles so far.  Not saying he hasn't missed a few key ones.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#56 : November 05, 2006, 01:27:51 AM

42 tackles so far. Not saying he hasn't missed a few key ones.....

Well I will go ahead and say it, "He has missed more than a few key tackles."

Those aren't even speed related, or angle related, they are just akin to bad tackling.  He failed to wrap up the package, and the Bucs usually paid dearly for it.  Not saying he is the sole cause, but he definitely looked mortal out there at times.

Face it everyone, he isn't the same guy anymore, nor will he ever be.  He might have a flash, a burst here and there (maybe), but his twighlight has come faster than ANYONE expected, and that is fact.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#57 : November 05, 2006, 11:16:48 AM

...but we still love him.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone attending food drive tomorrow at RayJay? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools