Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden the offensive guru (32nd ranked scoring offense) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 05, 2006, 09:40:29 AM

Does anyone watch that show the Office? Freak'n hilarious, must see.

I don't. But I do enjoy "The Daily Show". Great stuff.

Personally I'm gutted that Stargate SG1 has been cancelled next year by the SciFi Channel. Talk about short sighted .......

Hey, that kinda fits in with most of the posts this week doesn't it?

I know man...and the did it right after the 200th episode, too.  It's still my favorite show on TV (when 24 is not on, that is). I finally broke down and started watching Galactica. I refused to watch the first couple seasons because I heard they turned Starbuck into a chick.

The wife and I have been watching the DVDs...its really impressive. I think the drama is better than in SG-1. However, I still think SG-1 has better lasting value. I'll see these BSG DVDs once and probably never watch them again. We've got 9 seasons of SG1 and we do our "Stargate Marathons" once or twice a year (typically in the offseason).

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 05, 2006, 11:21:26 AM

Not a Gruden hater but... THERES YOUR SIGN!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden the offensive guru (32nd ranked scoring offense) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools