Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giant Loss « previous next »
Page: 1

atl_buc

Rookie
: October 31, 2006, 04:26:29 PM

Hello,

I don't post much, but I am one of the silent readers of the board who lurk out there. I love the banter. But honestly, as I read many of the posts regarding this past game, I haven't seen any real mention that the Giants are simply a good team. I realize that there were numerous errors committed by the Bucs, especially on offense. But sometimes, even good teams (which I think the Bucs have the potential to be) lose games. This time we played a good team, in their home (a distinct advantage given the conditions), with a young offense that's still learning how to play in the NFL. I guess my point is, just because we loss it doesn't mean that Gruden needs to be fired, or Grads benched, or Clayton traded...it just means we loss a game to good team. Let's rally this week against the Saints! IMHO.

PS: Keep up the banter! ;)

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 31, 2006, 04:50:44 PM

yeah looking at the BUCS super bowl team we had a veteran offence, this time we have a young O that just has to grow, now lets beat the hell out of the saints!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Garv

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 31, 2006, 04:56:52 PM

The Giants ARE good and we played them in Giant Stadium with a QB starting his fourth NFL game. The Giants won. WHAT a concept.
NO REASON we cannot bounce back against the saints at home! Going to be loud and proud at the Ray Jay on Sunday!
ONE GAME AT A TIME! Watch the growth and TRY to enjoy yourselves. It's going to be OK.
BTW, welcome to the board!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 31, 2006, 04:59:06 PM

kick ass on D and run the ball, old school all the way, the D has to come out like stone cold killers baby, stone cold 8) 8)

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#4 : October 31, 2006, 05:02:52 PM

we need to dominate on BOTH sides of the ball!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giant Loss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools