Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: YES! STAN THE MAN = MAGIC NEW HEAD COACH « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: June 04, 2007, 02:46:22 PM

Van Gundy told the media he 'loves' the Magic organization...At least he's honest, unlike some so called 'men'.

#1 : June 04, 2007, 02:11:56 PM

http://insidetheorlandomagic.blogspot.com/2007/06/stan-van-gundy-announcement-to-be-made.html

WOOT!

It's not about Gators / Noles / Bulls, it's about being a man. Lilly Billy isn't a man, he signed the contract, and had a change of heart, he's a liar, a wimp, and a downright scum.

At least Stan Van Gundy has NBA success and he got a raw deal in Miami, bring Ron Jeremy Jr. in and let's go get some players.

Donovan can go to hell.

#2 : June 04, 2007, 02:19:03 PM

The Magic front office is very angry. They have gone on an emotional roller coaster ride and now are trying to move on. Stan Van Gundy was actually contacted Saturday Night without anybody but Otis and Vander Weide knowing about this as they were trying their best to keep this from the media in case in blew over. It is the Orlando Magic's belief that it was someone at UF that released this to the media and that right there is grounds for criminal action since it is tampering with a contract. With that said the Magic do not seem that interested in taking this to court, but they will ask UF for money in return for letting him go back to Florida and if they do not agree to do this then the Magic will have no choice.

Oh so Florida tampered? TAke htem to court Magic, sue their behinds...you wanna mess with a pro basketball team? Screw them.

bbs

Rookie

#3 : June 04, 2007, 02:51:21 PM

Again, don't take blogs as gospel. You were suckered before.

#4 : June 04, 2007, 02:52:50 PM

Aren't you banned for sending me threatening emails?

bbs

Rookie

#5 : June 04, 2007, 02:54:35 PM

I didn't send you an email. Hallucinations? The Ninja mask too tight?

#6 : June 04, 2007, 02:55:41 PM

I didn't send you an email. Hallucinations? The Ninja mask too tight?
But you do admit to being Karen, and since your Karen account is banned you are breaking PR rules.

bbs

Rookie

#7 : June 04, 2007, 02:57:37 PM

Nope, you didn't say 'Karen."
Aren't you banned for sending me threatening emails?

#8 : June 04, 2007, 02:58:37 PM

We'll see what JF says.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 04, 2007, 05:11:50 PM

Good for Orlando. He'll make them a good team.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 04, 2007, 06:11:24 PM

yaaaaaaaaaa... woooooooooo hooooooooooooo...

oh ya i forgot, it's the magic... who cares? obviously nobody since the first 3 posts are by the same person.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#11 : June 04, 2007, 07:25:45 PM

Yep, Bill is not a "man" for being honest with Magic brass and letting them know just a day or 2 later that he was having second thoughts and his heart was in Gainesville.  That bad bad man!  That's not lying, it's called being honest.  Lying would have been taking the money and coaching half heartedly, giving a piss poor effort but collecting a paycheck.  See Larry Brown. 

I guess Billy should have been a real "man" and threatened to kill some women and children.  Maybe smack his wife around a little.  Then maybe the Magic cut him, and you would defend him.

Grow up man.  Be happy the guy said this now and not next year.  Be glad he did it so soon to allow the Magic to get a good coach.  Be glad Brian Hill is gone.  Be glad Elijah Dukes hasn't killed anyone yet.  Quit hating the guy for changing his mind and going for the love and not for the money. 

kapmorg

Starter
#12 : June 04, 2007, 07:27:23 PM

Seperated at birth?

Stan Van Gundy                                                     Ron Jeremy

#13 : June 04, 2007, 07:35:56 PM

I'm curious as to how much $$$$ he got... especially since he knows what Donovan was gonna get.

kapmorg

Starter
#14 : June 04, 2007, 07:45:57 PM

I'm curious as to how much $$$$ he got... especially since he knows what Donovan was gonna get.

I'm more curious to know how much Donovan will get to go back to Gainesville and if the Gators will pay any "monetary penalty" for Donovan to let him out of the Magic's contract if necessary.  Also, I wonder who will make more money, Urban Meyer or Billy Donovan and if the other will be happy being the second fiddle.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: YES! STAN THE MAN = MAGIC NEW HEAD COACH « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools