Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Current top five in NFC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 04, 2006, 01:03:55 PM

Its funny, haven't noticed any of the other female posters whining about being a girl and not getting respect.

In fact BucNut is highly respected here.

So it must be you.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#31 : November 04, 2006, 09:44:58 PM

So it's just if I don't agree with you guys.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#32 : November 08, 2006, 11:44:08 PM

I'd still like to see the Bears play someone good... They have the easiest schedule in the NFL, let's see what they do against the BIG BOYS...

Or maybe just the Fins. lmao

gone

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 08, 2006, 11:49:58 PM

So it's just if I don't agree with you guys.
Karen, feel you're not being taken seriously?  try this exercise:

Post something negative about Simms.  Just once.  Be objective, and find a couple of faults.  Don't call him a piece of crap, but post soemthing other than undying admiration.  You've bashed a rookie on a ton of things, even though he is statistically superior to Simms in every way this year.  Come up with a post about Simms' negatives.
Can you do it?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : November 09, 2006, 12:52:12 AM

Chris should be more decisive with his passes. I think he had happy feet because he didn't trust his o-line. The guys must have respected him cause they elected him captain. He also held on to the ball too long looking for open receivers & trying to make plays happen. But I also think Grads is far to quick to check down & hit the dump for 2-3 yd. I still don't see what my opinion of Chris had to do with the silly post that we could have beat any of those teams. Unfortunately we'll be extremely lucky to win 5. At no time do I get excited watching Grads. I never feel like he's going to hit a big one or run a 2min offense to bring us back & win a game. I can't act like I'm blown away by a guy that just does not excite me or inspire hope in me.  I think he looks very average & run of the mill & I don't know what you can possibly interpret as charism in him.  Does hearing him say "we'll work thru this & we'll be ok" inspire you? I don't see any other players looking or playing inspired. As far as being negative--I don't see ANY thing to be positive about. If you read SR Fab Five I didn't see anything positive there either.

#35 : November 09, 2006, 01:31:58 AM

I usually dont agree with Karen. Ive said mean thigs to her once or twice, but she is not in the wrong here. She gets blasted for calling you guys out because you homers think the BUcs can beat anyone in the NFC? Seems to me that many of your egos cant handle being challenged by a female about sports. She was just calling them like she saw them. What are you smoking if you think teh Bucs can beat the Falcons? They put up 300+ rushing yard on us and made our offense look every bit as pathetic as they are. The Giants straight embarrassed us and I couldnt imagine what wouldve happened if their offense wasnt playing in thsoe conditions. The Eagles put up 5 times more yards on us, and we beat them without scoring an offensive TD. We have 12 sacks and I beieve 4 INT through 8 games. The Saints put us  to shame last week in our own house. The Pantehrs are 10 point favorites this week. The Bengals game we may not have won without a BS Roughing the passer call. This team is lucky to not be 0-8.

Stick around Karen. I rarely agree with you, but you are thick skinned and I give you props for that.

O and btw, Simms' body of work is FAR more impressive than Gradkowski's. Its funny to me how everyone jumps ship on Simms after a couple horrible games. This is the nature of this era of NFL. For the record I like both of them and wnat neitehr of them back as the starter next year
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Current top five in NFC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools