Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sopranos Ending « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« : June 07, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »

Anyone wanna take a guess how this thing is gonna go?

One thing that puzzles me, in the preview of the final episode, they show AJ staring at something in disbelief and his face is kind of orange..... hes definetly staring at a really, really large fire...

Tonys' crew is hurting real bad.  Unless Sil lives, hes got almost nothing left.  Tony getting killed is too gangster movie cliche for HBO, so I dont forsee Tony dying.

Ive been fascinated with the relationship hes developed with Agent Harris this season, and ABuccs pointed out to me how theyve been setting up Tony snitching for the last 2 seasons or so.

I could see Tony going to the feds for protection, the only problem is hes a really big fish, so unless he gives up NY, that doesnt make sense.

I cant wait to see what happens.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #1 : June 07, 2007, 10:39:05 AM »

They kill his family.  He told Carmella not to worry they never hurt the families. I also read somewhere that there was a dream sequence last year where everone who was in it has been killed except his family.

tony has lost/is losing everything it would seem fitting that Phil kills his family because it means somthing. His still pissed about how Tony ( Steve Buscemi) was killed.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #2 : June 07, 2007, 10:41:59 AM »

They kill his family. He told Carmella not to worry they never hurt the families. I also read somewhere that there was a dream sequence last year where everone who was in it has been killed except his family.

tony has lost/is losing everything it would seem fitting that Phil kills his family because it means somthing. His still pissed about how Tony ( Steve Buscemi) was killed.

That makes sense.  A final scene where Tony realizes that his temper and violent ways ultimately cost him everything in the end... and that is definetly the opposite of traditional gangster shows, where families arent touched.  Could the last scene be Tony crumbling to pieces because he cost himself everything?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #3 : June 07, 2007, 11:41:30 AM »

How about the show before last? Where AJ tries to commit suicide? I thought that was one of
the best episodes in a long time. Pretty emotional.

My wife was like, "I've hated AJ this entire time and now as he develops into a character that
I like, they're going to have him die?"

I liked in this past show when AJ started to cry again and Tony just grabbed him and told him to
get his crap together.

Maybe Ade makes a final appearance as she comes to greet Tony and bring him to hell?

Was anybody here upset when Chrissy died? By the time that happened, Chris had become
such a rarely seen character, that I didn't care.

They went out of their way to show Sil's wounds being non-fatal. At least that's what I
thought. Maybe he lives.

Could Paulie be left in charge as Tony and Sil die? Now THAT could be a funny ending.

I think Mangenius gets it in the end as Keyshawn comes running in the door asking for a job.

Hope the door is left open for them to come back to the show in ten years.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #4 : June 07, 2007, 11:51:58 AM »

the ending is an easy find online, so if you dont want to know, dont search for it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #5 : June 07, 2007, 11:50:04 AM »

This was posted in April. Obviously, somebody had inside info. Most of it was wrong but the main parts were
right. They have something on the last episode if you want to see. I didn't look at it. I don't want to ruin
the surprise. Hope nobody here does either.

Regarding this past episode, they had this to say...

http://www.tv.com/the-sopranos/show/314/major-spoilers-if-you-dont-want-to-know-what-happens-dont-read!!!/topic/411-718719/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;2

Bobby is killed by New York in front of his son while coming out of a hobby train store.  Silvio and Patsy are shot and killed by New York outside the Bada Bing.

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #6 : June 07, 2007, 12:00:09 PM »

I also think paulie is working for Phil.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #7 : June 07, 2007, 12:08:21 PM »

Well, you don't go to the wrong address on such an important hit. Somebody screwed
that up on purpose. Paulie?

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #8 : June 07, 2007, 12:10:17 PM »

I also think paulie is working for Phil.
while I wont dispute anyones prediction, Paulie was hot for Johnny Sack, as his regime had been close with NJ for a long time.  Phil is a new regime, and I think Pauley made it pretty clear on his feelings for Phil last episode.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #9 : June 07, 2007, 12:12:00 PM »

Joe,

IMO that missed hit isnt as significant as some are making it out to be.  Later in the episode we found out the Sopranos proabbly never had a real shot at Phil anyway.  But again, JMO.  Sounds like Phil was in hiding befoore the hit.

T

Hall of Famer

« #10 : June 07, 2007, 07:52:58 PM »

I say his psychiatrist rats him out and Tony ends up in the slammer and his whole crew is dead.

JC510

Practice Squad

« #11 : June 07, 2007, 08:48:42 PM »

My prediction....

That fire you see AJ looking at is a car bomb outside of the hospital where Silvio is. I'm not even going to guess who is actually in the car; knowing Chase it could be Carmella/Meadow or a nobody.

Agent Harris or Little Carmine tell Tony where Phil Leotardo is and Tony has him killed. Thats it. No big ending.

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #12 : June 11, 2007, 08:29:35 AM »

I didn't mind the ending except for the stupid cut to black.

It's a gimmick. It wasn't needed.

The possibility of a movie or a special is open since Tony and family are still alive.

A few characters mentioned that possibility in this article...

http://www.jacksonville.com/apnews/stories/061107/D8PMCKIO0.shtml

They definatley left an opening for a movie. Also no music during the credits.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #13 : June 10, 2007, 10:13:04 PM »

??

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

« #14 : June 10, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »

THAT WAS THE WORST ENDING **CENSORED**ING EVER

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sopranos Ending « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools