Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did anyone hear me call Silly-ho the most ignorant person on radio? « previous next »
Page: 1

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: November 01, 2006, 08:33:33 AM

Nice........

However, I feel that Sileo is flat out stupid, as opposed to ignorant.

What time do you usually get on the air?? I can't bare to listen to him for long.

I usually listen to Mike & Mike, but switch to him during commercials, if they coincide, but ofeten he says something so dreadful that I have to change the station before the commercials on M&M are over...

I roll to work around 7:40 and call in my whip. I got on in 2 miutes this morning. I try to act calm and reserved but then he says something that makes me insane and I go bonkers...

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 01, 2006, 08:20:23 AM

Then he went on to say I must be Gruden's cousin. He says Gruden is a mediocre coach when he doesn't have talent but couldn't you say that about most coaches? He also said Gruden doesn't change his gameplan up to utilize the strengths of those players. If I remember correctly he changed his offense to fit Simms and his ability last year. Then Dan says, "yeah, with a weak schedule."

I tried to explain that his job is to put players in position to make plays and they didn't do that on Sunday. That's all you can ask for.

I'm going to be calling in more because it gets tiresome hearing everyone lick his balls and then say Gruden should run Alstott more.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 01, 2006, 08:30:12 AM

Nice........

However, I feel that Sileo is flat out stupid, as opposed to ignorant.

What time do you usually get on the air?? I can't bare to listen to him for long.

I usually listen to Mike & Mike, but switch to him during commercials, if they coincide, but ofeten he says something so dreadful that I have to change the station before the commercials on M&M are over...

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 01, 2006, 08:55:09 AM

I'd have liked to have listened.   If you are calling again, please give us some forewarning so we can tune in.

lousosh

Second String
#4 : November 01, 2006, 09:04:45 AM

I heard it . Great job. It is really too bad we can't have a decent radio sports show at these morning hours. I have e-mailed 1470 and 620. for this purpose. I wish other readers would do the same.

T

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 01, 2006, 09:19:04 AM

I wouldn't even bother calling or listening to that idiot.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did anyone hear me call Silly-ho the most ignorant person on radio? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools