Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FanFest Results « previous next »
Page: 1 2

fsubob

Second String

: June 09, 2007, 06:51:04 PM

I was just curious who went to the FanFest today and how it went for some of you.  The only problem I had was that I was there at 7:40 a.m., but was told by the parking attendants, that they were not opening parking until 8:00 a.m., so I just went to the College across the street and walked a little.  I still got there by 8:00 a.m. and was able to obtain a voucher to get Mike Alstott's autograph (my main goal).  Donnie Abraham was there (surprise guest- which was cool) with Alstott, Stover and Bidwell.  It went a lot smoother for me than last year.  Last year was a mess (with not knowing which voucher line was what, and the fact I came too late).   I left early because it was getting toooooo hot!  Great time though when I was there. ;D

gonzalez

Rookie

#1 : June 09, 2007, 08:06:53 PM

I went, it was pretty good. It was packed though, more people came this year and last year was a record breaking attendence. I got thier late so i didn't get one of those vouchers to meet mike alstott, chris simms, cadillac, or Gaines Adams. I stll got to meet some players tho, paris warren, david boston (he looks in shape), luke mcnown, julian jenkens players who are either backups or pre season cuts. I was a little dissappointed though i couldn't find calvin johnson  :'( :'( :'(

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 09, 2007, 09:05:02 PM

Matt Stover was there?

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 09, 2007, 09:44:46 PM

It must have been hot and humid as heck out there today.  I was working in my yard late morning, early afternoon for a while and was soaked to the bone.

fsubob

Second String

#4 : June 10, 2007, 12:50:09 AM

Matt Stover was there?

My bad.  No ufojoe, Matt Stover doesn't play for the Bucs- I meant Stovall.  Sorry for those who didn't know who I was referring to.  I was tired and probably thought people knew who I was talking about anyway.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 10, 2007, 02:04:55 PM

I went a few years ago and stood in line for 4 hours just to get a couple of no-name sigs, Glazer and Gruden's.  My kids were dog tired - they never want me to take thim again, and I don't blame them.  I hope it is run a little better.  Seemed a bit un-organized then.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#6 : June 10, 2007, 02:28:08 PM

We gave up going 3 years ago. We had attended them all up till that time.

It appeared everything was in disarray and it was hot hot hot.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : June 10, 2007, 06:10:23 PM

It used to be cool when you could pick out your seat for next year/.

34swtns

Practice Squad

#8 : June 10, 2007, 06:41:41 PM

I got to the stadium at 6 AM. I was about the 20th person there. Waited 'till the vouchers were handed out (they were gone in less than a half hour!), waited all day for the PM autograph session for Luke Petitgout's sig to be put on my Petitgout/Giants practice jersey, finally got to the table at 12:30 PM only to find NO PETITGOUT! Mark Jones was in his place with no explanation why. We did get to meet Garcia and Kevin House (who was there in Simeon's place), which was very cool. Very disapointed that they just change things at random with no warning, though.

34swtns

Practice Squad

#9 : June 10, 2007, 06:51:15 PM

BTW, here are some pics from Fanfest, (click for larger views):

Signers pictured are Mark Jones, Phillip Buchanon, Jeff Garcia and old-school Buccaneer, Kevin House.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 10, 2007, 07:53:05 PM

Good pics. They let everyone on the pirate ship? Now that would be worth going for me. They didn't do that at the draft party. Oh well. The person in the Captain Fear outfit must have been roasting if it was that hot. That's a tough way to earn a buck.

fsubob

Second String

#11 : June 10, 2007, 08:37:09 PM

I laughed when I saw Simeon's name on the list to sign autographs this year.  I KNEW that wasn't going to happen.  He doesn't care.  I remember a couple years ago, I went to the trouble to stand in line for his autograph, and you guessed it- he didn't show.  I just wanted Alstott's auto because this will be his last year.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 10, 2007, 11:11:15 PM

At 6am there were already 20 people there?    I think they should pass out the autograph signing coupons to season ticket holders prior to anyone else getting a shot at them.   No way should paying season ticket holders have to show up at 6am just to get an autograph pass.

replica

Hall of Famer
#13 : June 11, 2007, 08:00:25 AM

I'd be pi$$ed if I waited in line for Simmy and met House, no offense to House..

tonilynn

Starter

#14 : June 11, 2007, 12:29:26 AM

I don't know where you guys get off talking about Simeon he is a fantasic person after a practice during the season he took pictures and sign 2 jerseys of my boyfriend and my boyfriends nephew that are bothin their 20's and talked to them for almost 5 minutes i say he was very nice and personable or we really caught him on a good day
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FanFest Results « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools