Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: D-Line Alignment? « previous next »
Page: 1

calicojack

Starter
: November 01, 2006, 11:11:27 AM

I noticed that the D-line was flopped from left to right on several play vs. the g-men.  Did anyone else notice this?  Could it be to get Simeon in a better position to play with a sore shoulder?  How sore is that shoulder?

The Dream Team

psymun

Starter
#1 : November 01, 2006, 11:20:42 AM

According to one of the Buccaneers I spoke to it's going to need surgery at the end of the season...

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 01, 2006, 01:05:34 PM

According to one of the Buccaneers I spoke to it's going to need surgery at the end of the season...

= a trade.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 01, 2006, 01:34:41 PM

Not too likely if he has surgery.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 01, 2006, 04:37:54 PM

Sim has played pretty banged up this year shoulder and severe abdominal strain. Saw him holding his abdomen in obvious pain in the Giants game

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#5 : November 01, 2006, 04:52:21 PM

Sim has played pretty banged up this year shoulder and severe abdominal strain. Saw him holding his abdomen in obvious pain in the Giants game

Was the abdominal a pre-existing thing or did he do that in the Giants game?

looked like he did it the game, but i could be wrong

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 01, 2006, 04:53:08 PM

I agree the D-Line does need surgery.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: D-Line Alignment? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools