Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is there no reply function on the request..... « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: June 12, 2007, 05:35:25 AM

......for podcast questions? I would submit a question if it was possible. Under what circumstances would Luke McCown even be included in the competition to be the starting QB? From all I have seen and heard about Simms and Gradkowski, you would think McCown would at least be mentioned. Is he just camp fodder at this point?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 12, 2007, 08:35:00 AM

They have already locked it, meaning they aren't accepting any additional questions for this particular podcast.

You could still post this as a separate topic on the insider board, though, for them to respond to.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : June 13, 2007, 04:57:23 PM

......for podcast questions? I would submit a question if it was possible. Under what circumstances would Luke McCown even be included in the competition to be the starting QB? From all I have seen and heard about Simms and Gradkowski, you would think McCown would at least be mentioned. Is he just camp fodder at this point?
There is an online rocket scientry degree you can receive online.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is there no reply function on the request..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools