Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's that time! - The Annual PR Get2gether « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: June 13, 2007, 09:03:31 AM

Yo, Yo, Yo fellow fans it's that time!  The Bucs have released the training camp schedule and in conjunction with that announcement comes the premier PR event of the year.  The Annual PR Get2gether will be Saturday, August 4th. following the morning practice. This year the event will take place at the ESPN Club.  No tickets are required, just your presence will do. 

For those of you whom have never attended the event it’s a must as Scott and Jim give us all of the juicy, up to the minute, inside scoop on our favorite team. Plus you get to meet and greet some of those guys and gals who help make up the most knowledgable fans in the league. For those of you who know what time it is, can’t wait to see you guys again. 

Here is a link to the story, which includes more information on the Meridian Palms Maingate Hotel and the Pewter Report Training Camp Get-Together. 

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/3038

If it’s anything like past years this one should be off the chain!  Hope to see you there...

Also for those of you looking for a place to stay, Meridian Palms Maingate Hotel, which is located just 2.5 miles away from Disney's Wide World of Sports, is offering Bucs fans a 10% discount on their entire stay during Bucs' training camp.

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 13, 2007, 09:23:33 AM

I'm down this year, can't wait to see everyone.

T

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 13, 2007, 10:06:25 AM

I'll be there this time.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 13, 2007, 10:44:13 AM

Yeah!  Me, too.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 13, 2007, 04:29:55 PM

Glad all of you are planning on attending. Scott Reynolds and I are looking forward to meeting all of you there for the event. It will be a lot of fun.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 13, 2007, 05:09:26 PM

My sister lives in O-town, I may just go!  Exciting times.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : June 13, 2007, 05:41:39 PM

Bring your sister!!!

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 13, 2007, 06:03:47 PM

If you can't stay overnight at the Meridian Palms Luxury Hotel in Orlando, Tampa Bay area fans can take a bus ride up to Orlando for the day once again, courtesy of Buc Fan Tours.

Don't fight the I-4 traffic on Saturday morning. Let Buc Fan Tours do the driving while you chat with fellow Bucs fans and munch on donuts. The bus trip will take you from the pick up point at International Plaza to training camp in time for the morning practice, then on to the ESPN Club for lunch and back home later that afternoon.

Visit BucFanTours.com for more info on the bus trip on August 4.

jandjen

Starter
#8 : June 13, 2007, 06:10:15 PM

Looks like the wife and I will be able to make it this year.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 13, 2007, 06:21:26 PM

LOL, ABuccs, I had a feeling that would resurface again.  You know, she probably would come with me...but her fiance would be coming as well. ;)

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#10 : June 13, 2007, 06:25:25 PM

LOL, ABuccs, I had a feeling that would resurface again.  You know, she probably would come with me...but her fiance would be coming as well. ;)
No problem.

#11 : June 13, 2007, 07:48:34 PM

Yo, Yo, Yo fellow fans it's that time!  The Bucs have released the training camp schedule and in conjunction with that announcement comes the premier PR event of the year.

Barring any unforeseen snafu's, you know i'm there, bro!!

T

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 13, 2007, 08:00:24 PM

LOL, ABuccs, I had a feeling that would resurface again. You know, she probably would come with me...but her fiance would be coming as well. ;)

As long as he is a Bucs fan bring him along.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#13 : June 13, 2007, 08:46:49 PM

LOL, ABuccs, I had a feeling that would resurface again. You know, she probably would come with me...but her fiance would be coming as well. ;)

Actually, he's a so-called Raiders fan.  But it's ok, my sister's trying to convert him...and I think it's working.  I mean, come on...it's the RAIDERS!  I think we all know who the better team is there.

T

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 14, 2007, 06:48:43 PM

Actually, he's a so-called Raiders fan. But it's ok, my sister's trying to convert him...and I think it's working. I mean, come on...it's the RAIDERS! I think we all know who the better team is there.
Please bring him along so we can either convert him or make fun of the Raiders all day long. If he doesn't convert your Sister should break it off with him.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's that time! - The Annual PR Get2gether « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools