Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's that time! - The Annual PR Get2gether « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#15 : June 14, 2007, 07:12:13 PM

LOL, ABuccs, I had a feeling that would resurface again. You know, she probably would come with me...but her fiance would be coming as well. ;)

As long as he is a Bucs fan bring him along.

Actually, he's a so-called Raiders fan. But it's ok, my sister's trying to convert him...and I think it's working. I mean, come on...it's the RAIDERS! I think we all know who the better team is there.
Please bring him along so we can either convert him or make fun of the Raiders all day long. If he doesn't convert your Sister should break it off with him.

Hah, I completely agree.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 15, 2007, 09:34:27 AM

Glad to see all of you are coming. You might also want to visit www.bucfantours.com.

They are offering Bucs fans the opportunity to catch a bus ride to and from Disney on Aug.. 4, and they will be attending the Pewter Report Get-Together, too.

Bucfan77

Rookie

#17 : June 15, 2007, 02:51:20 PM

This will be my first year going and I can't tell you how excited I am to go!!! Can't wait to see my Bucs and can't wait to finally meet some of you guys and put faces to the posts. haha

jwampler

Rookie

#18 : June 17, 2007, 01:52:41 PM

The two of us will be there.  We'll be taking the Bucs Fan Tour Bus   (Jack and Nancy).
Signing up today.
jwampler

LG#1

Practice Squad

#19 : June 18, 2007, 08:14:22 PM

I was wondering what this was all about I have been a die hard Bucs fan my entire life and have never been to or heard of this. If anyone could let me know that would be great

buckit

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 18, 2007, 10:00:26 PM

Any travel agents round here wanna hook a brotha up?

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 18, 2007, 10:22:50 PM

I was wondering what this was all about I have been a die hard Bucs fan my entire life and have never been to or heard of this. If anyone could let me know that would be great

It started a few years ago as a couple of us on theboard decided to ge2gether a camp.  Scott and Jim came and talked football and gave us all the scoop and it's grown from there.  It's all about us on the board insider or not...all are welcome bro...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's that time! - The Annual PR Get2gether « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools