Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs O-line « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 14, 2007, 03:10:04 PM

My greatest worry on the O-line is Trueblood. He needs to improve and at least become more consistant. I don't have a problem with giving TE help to one of the tackles...it's not that uncommon in the league, because you're hoping one of your tackles can play on an island, but truly blessed if both can. Second concern is Petitgout, but it's not nearly as much of a worry as True. Overall concern still remains this coaching staff getting the most out of these players, who clearly have raw physical talent and ability.
I really hated the Trueblood pick. He's just a flawed player to me - he's got the body of a left tackle and the lack of athleticism of a right tackle but none of the power.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#16 : June 14, 2007, 04:17:19 PM

If Garcia is going to start we need to make sure he doesnt get killed in the first few games.  If he can establish a run game and some passing then his confidence could soar and who knows how good we could be.

T

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 14, 2007, 07:02:00 PM

This offensive line will still be a question mark until the offense can move the ball consistently.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 14, 2007, 10:55:32 PM

I don't recall the buccs organization ever making such an investment in Oline personnel - if it doesn't pay off it will not be due to lack of talent.  The unit is big, strong and fast - and by all accountes talented - but I want to see it with my eyes as well.  It will help if indeed Garcia can provide average NFL level play to the qb position.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 15, 2007, 12:40:48 PM

I don't recall the buccs organization ever making such an investment in Oline personnel - if it doesn't pay off it will not be due to lack of talent. The unit is big, strong and fast - and by all accountes talented - but I want to see it with my eyes as well. It will help if indeed Garcia can provide average NFL level play to the qb position.

It would be helpful to any QB on the roster if the line takes that quantum leap.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs O-line « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools