Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No love for Dave Moore? « previous next »
Page: 1

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: June 14, 2007, 02:00:27 PM

For as much as some of you ripped Hardy, most well deserved up front, I can't belive no one is talking about Dave Moore getting the analyst job.  I'll say this, Duemig got it right on this one.  Dave is going to be awesome!  Not sure if many of you caught his show years ago, but his show rivals the Buccaneers Blitz.  No disrespect to Scott, but Dave can break it down for you like you're a 2 year old.  He's good.  I totally enjoyed his show.  It's going to be a treat to hear him every Sunday and working with the Master GD it's all going to be a stone gas baby...I'm Don....

ooops wrong show... ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 14, 2007, 11:09:53 PM

Love ya Dave

bucs1

Practice Squad
#2 : June 15, 2007, 01:17:56 PM

Here is a video that provides an inside look at Dave Moore's new analyst job on the Bucs Radio Network.

Click on the link to watch the video: http://www.buccaneers.com/av/flvideo.aspx?id=1642

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 16, 2007, 07:23:43 AM

I hope you're right and he's good.    Hardy was painful last year.    I've met Hardy many times and I love Hardy as a person, but he wasn't ready for that radio gig.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 16, 2007, 09:17:15 AM

I think Dave is going to be great.  I heard that he blew the competitors away at the auditions.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 16, 2007, 10:20:11 AM

Who were his competitors?   Did they even allow Brantley to compete?

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 16, 2007, 11:09:27 AM

For as much as some of you ripped Hardy, most well deserved up front, I can't belive no one is talking about Dave Moore getting the analyst job.  I'll say this, Duemig got it right on this one.  Dave is going to be awesome!  Not sure if many of you caught his show years ago, but his show rivals the Buccaneers Blitz.  No disrespect to Scott, but Dave can break it down for you like you're a 2 year old.  He's good.  I totally enjoyed his show.  It's going to be a treat to hear him every Sunday and working with the Master GD it's all going to be a stone gas baby...I'm Don....

ooops wrong show... ;)

Dave Moore had the only player show I ever enjoyed. The rest of the guys who have shows...Alstott, Booger, Shelton, DB and a few others were awful, fluff filled wastes of time and I usually turned the station when they were on but Moore was entertaining.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 18, 2007, 09:53:46 AM

Seriously guys, Dave is the bomb!  If you want to compare him, as far as players go he was the best.  Keyshawn was good, actually very good.  But as we all know he was arrogant as well. Dave has no axe to grind and can break it down with the best of them.  If you're an XO guy Dave will have you hanging on his every word.  He's that good and informative and funny.  It's a little of that dry humor, but if you get him you'll be howling...

Hey Duemig, have Dave on for an exteneded segment a few times before camp.  Gives him some airtime and gives some of the new listeners some insight on what they will be getting this season. IMO, a treat...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 18, 2007, 09:56:11 AM

Can't wait to hear him.

Love that guy

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No love for Dave Moore? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools