Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEASON TICKET HOLDER FRUSTRATED « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

SCOUT

Starter

« : November 01, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »

[banghead]
I own 4 season tix and pay good money to watch a pro team.  This team has failed to keep up.  It has "aged".  Has everone noticed how D. Brooks seems unable to adjust to a "juke" by a RB, or to make a solo tackle anymore.  He always seems to be at the point of attack late and it seems the tackles are being made by safeties.  They are carrying his jock.  As far as Ronde Barber goes...guess he already spent his cash on cars.  He clearly is not playing his best ball either.  He had one great game, but that does not excuse sorry tackling in cover 2.  we miss our cover corner Brian Kelly badly who I fear has played his last days of pro football.  His injury is sounding serious. 

Can we talk Michael Clayton?  One TD in how many games?  This guy is a magician.  He disappears on gameday as a receiver.  Why is it he rarely gets open?  Why does he drop passes in the endzone?  Can you say overrated? 

Maybe John Gruden is too.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 01, 2006, 02:01:23 PM »

have you even bothered to read the other threads?

here we go again...

*sigh*

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #2 : November 01, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »

[banghead]
I own 4 season tix and pay good money to watch a pro team. This team has failed to keep up. It has "aged". Has everone noticed how D. Brooks seems unable to adjust to a "juke" by a RB, or to make a solo tackle anymore. He always seems to be at the point of attack late and it seems the tackles are being made by safeties. They are carrying his jock. As far as Ronde Barber goes...guess he already spent his cash on cars. He clearly is not playing his best ball either. He had one great game, but that does not excuse sorry tackling in cover 2. we miss our cover corner Brian Kelly badly who I fear has played his last days of pro football. His injury is sounding serious.

Can we talk Michael Clayton? One TD in how many games? This guy is a magician. He disappears on gameday as a receiver. Why is it he rarely gets open? Why does he drop passes in the endzone? Can you say overrated?

Maybe John Gruden is too.

I hate to break it to you, but the safeties ain't making his tackles either.

« #3 : November 01, 2006, 03:36:55 PM »

[banghead]
I own 4 season tix and pay good money to watch a pro team.  This team has failed to keep up.  It has "aged".

Perhaps it's time for you to jump on the bandwagon of a more successful team.

Good Luck.

« #4 : November 01, 2006, 03:42:48 PM »

[banghead]
I own 4 season tix and pay good money to watch a pro team. This team has failed to keep up. It has "aged".

Perhaps it's time for you to jump on the bandwagon of a more successful team.

Good Luck.

I agree, stop **CENSORED**ing about the money you put forward, nobody gives a ####, we're all going through the same, only the true fans don't moan about the money

BucsNBullsBaby

Second String

« #5 : November 01, 2006, 03:49:14 PM »

Hey "Scout" - the second point of the scout law is  "a scout is loyal".  Better bone up on the definition of that. 

A scout is also "helpful".  How about some help in posting insightful comments instead of a common b*itching.

Latter on, you'll find a "scout is thrifty".  Perhaps you could have voiced your complaints on one of the other 4 dozen threads containing the same material.

As a scout is always prepared, you better post your tix for sale on the tickets exchange.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #6 : November 01, 2006, 04:51:17 PM »

Sounds like you are fed up.  I suggest you don't renew next season.

SCOUT

Starter

« #7 : November 01, 2006, 04:57:25 PM »

Hey folks,

Your comments are friggin ridiculous.  Yes, I paid for my tix and expect a decent effort on scouting and on player development.  Mediocrity is for losers.  Look how this team is ranked with the defense and offense.  We are the bottom of the pile.  we barely get a first down in the Giants game and you tell me it is OK and I am not allowed to "whine".  Sorry folks, but quess what?  I will call a spade a spade.  It does not make me a cheap guy as you seem to want to characterize me for saying that they are failing to put a quality effort and team forward.  somebody want to tell me that Stovall would not be able to do a better job than Michael Clayton this year?  Clayton is a BUST.  Stovall is being wasted.  

Gruden is coaching LOUSY.  He calls the plays.  Anybody notice the defenses know our plays as we run them?  It seems he has lost his creativity.  We don't do much of anything creative.  when was the last time we saw something really innovative in the last 3 games?  I know ..."go back to the basics"...We should just throw throw throw.  Matter not if the wind is blwoing in gusts.  

As far as posting tickets...please it is hard to give them away anymore.  The owners will be losing plenty on their Club Seats in the coming months.  I would say for me and many others of the silent majority who have followed the Bucs for 20 yrs...excuse time is over.  I cannot defend a coach who did not have a quality backup QB on this team with an unproven 1st string QB in a contract yr with an injury history.  I blame Gruden, Allen, and the asst coaches.  I see no pressure on opposing QB's.  How many sacks this year?  Case closed.  Why don't you check your facts before you attack others with opinions that are based upon reason and logic.  

SCOUT

Starter

« #8 : November 01, 2006, 05:01:45 PM »

Oh, I don't want to forget to ask this...what flavor Koolaid are you preferring?  It will go nice with the crow you should enjoy with it.

« #9 : November 01, 2006, 05:29:33 PM »

Hey folks,

Your comments are friggin ridiculous.  Yes, I paid for my tix and expect a decent effort on scouting and on player development.  Mediocrity is for losers.  Look how this team is ranked with the defense and offense.  We are the bottom of the pile.  we barely get a first down in the Giants game and you tell me it is OK and I am not allowed to "whine".  Sorry folks, but quess what?  I will call a spade a spade.  It does not make me a cheap guy as you seem to want to characterize me for saying that they are failing to put a quality effort and team forward.  somebody want to tell me that Stovall would not be able to do a better job than Michael Clayton this year?  Clayton is a BUST.  Stovall is being wasted. 

Gruden is coaching LOUSY.  He calls the plays.  Anybody notice the defenses know our plays as we run them?  It seems he has lost his creativity.  We don't do much of anything creative.  when was the last time we saw something really innovative in the last 3 games?  I know ..."go back to the basics"...We should just throw throw throw.  Matter not if the wind is blwoing in gusts. 

As far as posting tickets...please it is hard to give them away anymore.  The owners will be losing plenty on their Club Seats in the coming months.  I would say for me and many others of the silent majority who have followed the Bucs for 20 yrs...excuse time is over.  I cannot defend a coach who did not have a quality backup QB on this team with an unproven 1st string QB in a contract yr with an injury history.  I blame Gruden, Allen, and the asst coaches.  I see no pressure on opposing QB's.  How many sacks this year?  Case closed.  Why don't you check your facts before you attack others with opinions that are based upon reason and logic. 

injury history? Pal Simms has had one injury as a pro in 4 years. If you didn't notice (and I'm sure you didn't) Gradkowski has a 4:1 TD /INT ratio...and has 2 wins. 20 years, umm...pal we've been around 30, I know your math probably isn't really that great considering you also call Clayton a bust (two weeks ago you were probably slobbering on his nutsack after his game winning TD catch.) Also I'll call a spade a spade, your a freaking fairweather fan, you don't think people would take Buc tickets, maybe not your fairweather, Yankee supporting, fans, but real Buc fans would. Get a life, the only person who'll be eating crow is you when you sober up.

SCOUT

Starter

« #10 : November 01, 2006, 05:53:07 PM »

whatever.  Clayton is a BUST in the same way that Booger was when we dumped his nonproducing hide to Dungy.  Denial is a wonderful thing.  Simms has been hurt and missed games in both of his starting seasons, right?  I am no fairwether fan.  I am fed up with excuses fro mthe head coach.  Excuses are for losers.

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #11 : November 01, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »

I doubt anyone who has been a Buc fan for 20 years would be so upset. Because we all know it could be a lot worse. At least now we have a SB winning coach, committed ownership and some young players with a lot of upside, including our QB, to build on. We can't win every year, it's not baseball where 1 team can go buy a championship.

« #12 : November 01, 2006, 05:56:24 PM »

If you are such a pessimist, why'd you fork out the $$$ for Club Seats?  Oh wait, most seats in the Club Section are for those corporate geeks that don't know football from their butts.  They buy the tix to court other rich bastards to try and get them to spend their $$$ with the ticket buyer's company.

Besides, we didn;t need another "I'm Frustrated" post.  Hell, many are frsutrated that are NOT, I repeat NOT season ticket holders.

« #13 : November 01, 2006, 05:57:18 PM »

I doubt anyone who has been a Buc fan for 20 years would be so upset. Because we all know it could be a lot worse.

Try 31 years gharen....you are so right....could be alot worse.

SCOUT

Starter

« #14 : November 01, 2006, 06:07:26 PM »

Nice try once again homer.  Not a Club Tix Holder.  Lower Bowl 4 rows from the field.  I guess I have been buying Tix longer than your 3rd level @##
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEASON TICKET HOLDER FRUSTRATED « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools