Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEASON TICKET HOLDER FRUSTRATED « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 01, 2006, 06:08:46 PM

As far as posting tickets...please it is hard to give them away anymore.  .  

I'll take them off your hands. Just be happy you get to go to the games. Here in Chesapeake, Va there isn't a pro team for hundreds of miles in any direction. Minor league baseball/hockey is about all we got to offer in the sports department. I'd go to every game if I was in your shoes even if we were 0-16, and i'd be happy with it. SO, you don't want your tix? Give them to me.

#16 : November 01, 2006, 06:20:18 PM

Regardless of where you park your ass at RayJay, if you are gonna whine, sell the tix.  There's only 150,000 or so on a wait list and another 50,000 wanting to upgrade.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 01, 2006, 06:37:10 PM

I have seson tickets and pay a boatload as well. I enjoy the 8-12 hr get away on Sundays-- partying and tailgating with friends who share a common love who I rarely get to see any other time of the year. HAve a blast watching the game I love. Have even more of a blast when my team is winning but bought my seats knowing the main purpose was to enjoy myself and break away from the doldrums of every day life watching football and hanging out with people I enjoy.

Scout did you think they were going to win every game or not have down years after so many up years? Like any sport with a cap and a league striving for parity the team and it's play is going to be cyclical. Sure it's frustrating but if you really wanted just winning years sell your season seats in down years-- someone will buy them. If not enjoy the venue for what it is-- a chance to break away and hang with friends and folks who love the same sport and team you do.

Then just remember when evrything seems so frustrating-- just remember back to the crappy bleacher seats in the Sombrero and the crappy product we had to endure becasue Culvernose wouldn't spend a dime.

#18 : November 01, 2006, 07:02:08 PM

Great post BF4L.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 01, 2006, 07:43:05 PM

[banghead]
I own 4 season tix and pay good money to watch a pro team. This team has failed to keep up. It has "aged".

Perhaps it's time for you to jump on the bandwagon of a more successful team.

Good Luck.

yeah, I think the BEARS have a few openings this season...

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 01, 2006, 08:50:43 PM

I have seson tickets and pay a boatload as well. I enjoy the 8-12 hr get away on Sundays-- partying and tailgating with friends who share a common love who I rarely get to see any other time of the year. HAve a blast watching the game I love. Have even more of a blast when my team is winning but bought my seats knowing the main purpose was to enjoy myself and break away from the doldrums of every day life watching football and hanging out with people I enjoy.

Scout did you think they were going to win every game or not have down years after so many up years? Like any sport with a cap and a league striving for parity the team and it's play is going to be cyclical. Sure it's frustrating but if you really wanted just winning years sell your season seats in down years-- someone will buy them. If not enjoy the venue for what it is-- a chance to break away and hang with friends and folks who love the same sport and team you do.

Then just remember when evrything seems so frustrating-- just remember back to the crappy bleacher seats in the Sombrero and the crappy product we had to endure becasue Culvernose wouldn't spend a dime.

This has to be the post of the year.  Very nice.

ABN

Starter
#21 : November 02, 2006, 02:14:48 PM

Real old time Buc fans take it in stride It's you new young wipper snappers that are impatient.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 02, 2006, 02:24:05 PM

Scout we have the QB of the future in Grads, the future/present #1 in WR in Clayton, things are on the up and up haha! Hang in there buddy, everyone is frustrated, not just you.

Baghead #2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 02, 2006, 02:25:26 PM

You know guys this is the kind of thread you should have let the crickets take care of...know what I mean?  Geeez....it ain't like we've not had the discussion a million times.  Now it's like he's the ONLY season ticket holder who pays their hard earned money and is now disappointed... [banghead]

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 02, 2006, 02:40:20 PM

Hell, the last two home games ALONE were worth my ticket prices! I mean it! We were LUCKY to see those games and I'm grateful for it. Certainly not bitter. HAVE FUN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Or give 'em up to those that will.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#25 : November 02, 2006, 03:38:24 PM

maybe he should jump on the bandwagen you guys are all punks!  I notice anytime someone says something somebody has something smart to say.  do any of you work or have jobs??? I see the same threads by the same people everytime I come  here.

Eat Drink BE HAPPY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

#26 : November 02, 2006, 03:52:59 PM

maybe he should jump on the bandwagen you guys are all punks! I notice anytime someone says something somebody has something smart to say. do any of you work or have jobs??? I see the same threads by the same people everytime I come here.

Take an English class, learn to spell, and how to take caps lock off.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 02, 2006, 04:11:13 PM

maybe he should jump on the bandwagen you guys are all punks! I notice anytime someone says something somebody has something smart to say. do any of you work or have jobs??? I see the same threads by the same people everytime I come here.

Take an English class, learn to spell, and how to take caps lock off.

He already did, half his post is lower case.....progress.   ;)

#28 : November 02, 2006, 04:33:14 PM

maybe he should jump on the bandwagen you guys are all punks!  I notice anytime someone says something somebody has something smart to say.  do any of you work or have jobs??? I see the same threads by the same people everytime I come  here.

Mr. Alsttot...Not agreeing or disagreeing...Just saying that you either need to ignore those poasts/people or go elsewhere.  I choose to ignore those posts and hang out here.

Try it, it's a nice place.  ;)

replica

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 02, 2006, 04:56:38 PM

Can't give tickets away?? I dare someone to 'give away tickets' on this board, they will be spoken for before you can check your email..I have not been able to go to a game yet this year, I hope this Sunday will be the one. I won a pair of tix to the Seahawks game, but since its New Years Eve I have to work, so I am giving them back in hopes that someone else here(Pewter Report PI's) can go. Ain't life a bi%&h? Go Bucs!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEASON TICKET HOLDER FRUSTRATED « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools