Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams? « previous next »
Page: 1

skip

Starter

: June 15, 2007, 01:22:03 PM

what is up with Gaines Adams? The Pewter Report OTA reports seem to forget about him while mentioning most of the other draft picks. Is he even there? If so how does he look?
I am assuming that he is there and the lack of reporting does not bode well for his performance, perhaps he is not standing out like a top five pick should.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 15, 2007, 01:36:10 PM

It appears that the whole D-Line is left out of the report except for the side notes that 1 of them did not participate do to a leg injury I think it is because it is OTA and contact is not allowed. So how do you judge linemen if they can not make contact

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 15, 2007, 01:38:19 PM

Well they could judge them by the individual drill that they do like speed rushing around test dummies. But we will not know how good he really is untill he starts going against Luke in TC.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#3 : June 15, 2007, 01:45:40 PM

It appears that the whole D-Line is left out of the report except for the side notes that 1 of them did not participate do to a leg injury I think it is because it is OTA and contact is not allowed. So how do you judge linemen if they can not make contact

Well, they did mention one defensive lineman that has greatly stood out througout the OTAs in individual drills.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools