Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone attending food drive tomorrow at RayJay? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #15 : November 02, 2006, 10:14:55 PM »

it was just cool to interact with these guys. DB signed my authentic jersey but he was kind of standoffish, but i was ready for that as that is his rep.

DWhite was my favorite. I called him dirty red and he got a kick out of it. We talked for a few and I told him I think he needs to get more snaps, aka start. He said its a touchy subject, but that his time was getting near.

Nece was a cool guy who showed up fashionably late. I just told him I thought he had developed into a heck of a player and that I was sure his dad was proud.

But the cheerleaders... my god... why did god give men 2 heads but only enough blood to use 1 at a time ;D

DB's rep is he's standoffish?? That sucks, I would think he'd be pretty cool....

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #16 : November 02, 2006, 10:15:48 PM »

btw, just saw caddy at cheesecake factory... man the women flock to him

Kids do too; he was very kind to my two sons once.
did you make it to the food drive?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #17 : November 02, 2006, 10:23:21 PM »

I didn't make it out there; Chuck. My daughter had a soccer game.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #18 : November 02, 2006, 10:29:53 PM »

LOL ray... 2 problems with that... my girlfriend is herre, but that could be dealt with ;D 2nd, Im not exactly rico suave... but its nothing i couldnt overcome with a few drinks ;D

Well, you don't need to be rico suave.  She is a very cool girl, easy to talk to no matter how intimidatingly HOT she looks.  As for your girlfriend, well she could chill too.  I'll see what I can do.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #19 : November 02, 2006, 10:38:19 PM »

no way i would bring my gf along to chill with a cheerleader ;D

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #20 : November 02, 2006, 10:44:43 PM »

no way i would bring my gf along to chill with a cheerleader ;D

That's between you and your old lady bro.  I don't care either way.....

I won't tell......

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #21 : November 02, 2006, 11:02:14 PM »

forget that, can we just go to mons?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #22 : November 02, 2006, 11:05:01 PM »

forget that, can we just go to mons?

Haha, I can try and sneak that.....

In order for me to do that I'll have to leave the wife home and catch a ride with someone.....

T

Hall of Famer

« #23 : November 02, 2006, 11:14:20 PM »

I was there lots of fun. Gotta agree with InChuckyItrust, Dewayne White was the best of the bunch. I don't do autograpghs but I got pics with Brooks & White and Brooks was a little cold and standoffish. White was cool as hell and I talked with him about the Louisville game. Hey ICIT was your girlfriend wearing a pink Buccaneers jersey I think I may've saw you two on my way in. It was in okay turn out for a Thursday night.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #24 : November 03, 2006, 12:54:26 AM »

anyone took pics of this? post them!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #25 : November 03, 2006, 01:07:07 AM »

Brooks doesn't normally sign autographs unless it's at a fundraiser, and I have been told he seems not to be happy about it when he's there. He doesn't sign on his way into the stadium before the games either.

Alstott and Pittman always sign. Before the Cincy game I got Alstott to sign my authentic old school helmet. Brooks wouldn't sign it for me. On my authentic Pewter helmet, Quarels, Ruud, D. White, Pittman, Clayton, Cadillac and  A. Smith all signed no problem.

Ronde wouldn't sign either, but I got him to laugh. When he got out of his car he slammed the hell out of Galloway's Mercedes with his car door. He probably thought nobody noticed. When he shook his head no when I asked him to sign my helmet, I said, "Come on Ronde, if you sign my helmet I won't tell Joey you put a dent in his car." He snapped his head aropund and with a big smile on his face started laughing that guitly laugh people get when they get caught doing something they didn't know anybody was watching.

Chucky tell them about the kid in the wheel chair and Brooks!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #26 : November 03, 2006, 12:02:20 PM »

LMAO

Nah, it wasnt that bad, I guess I was just taken back by the situation

There was a little boy in front of us, not sure what kind of illness he had. They were ahead of us in line outside for about 40 minutes, he was a real sweet kid. Talking to people, getting really excited, it was pretty cool to see him so enthusiastic.

So they are talking to DB and the dad asked if he could take a picture of the 2 of them.... Derrick semi rolled his eyes and said "well how many cans of food did you bring?"

You could tell he was very reluctant to do so. Like I said, it wasnt anything horrible, I just didnt think that was cool.

You know what? F$ck Derrick Brooks if that's his attitude. If multiple people are saying that he was like this then that's what he is. It's too bad, you would think he would more than happy to take a f-ing picture with a kid in a wheelchair no matter how many cans of food they brought.

I know they don't have to be cool during these events but god damn Derrick, you ain't all that. I know why he's pissed because he knows he's a shell of himself and is embarrassed to interact with Bucs fans.  Sorry to "bother" you Derrick for god damn picture and autograph even though people will be influenced by the interaction with you for the rest of their life.

F*ck Derrick Brooks. When I was a kid Bo Jackson was my idol like many others. I lived in Port Charlotte and the Rangers had spring training there. Bo came through with the Royals and got kicked out of a damn spring training game for something and sat there for 2 hours signing until everyone was gone. He was cool as hell man and I still have that autographed pic of him. He could've been grumpy and angry but he realized who he was interacting with......

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #27 : November 03, 2006, 09:44:38 AM »

meh... I dont want to ruin anyone's fairy tales...

T

Hall of Famer

« #28 : November 03, 2006, 09:51:26 AM »

meh... I dont want to ruin anyone's fairy tales...

ICIT-Were you there with your girl? And was she wearing a pink Bucs jersey I think I saw you on my way in.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #29 : November 03, 2006, 09:55:54 AM »

i was with her but lol to be honest I dont remember what she was wearing, but I was wearing a throwback alstott jersey. 

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone attending food drive tomorrow at RayJay? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools